Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

48h Stench resistant!

Dove just dropped some new scents for their Drysprays. I recieved the apple & white tea scent and it's super fresh. 48h protection? Long lasting freshness is what I love.

Pretty amazing

It was a great addition to my morning routine. It’s great for all day wear. Smells delicious. My only complaint is it’s not heavy duty enough for wear at the gym. Besides that I would highly recommend it !

Wow!!!

J'ai adoré ce produit. Tellement que maintenant ce sera mon déo officiel. Il sent tellement bon!!! Il est très efficace en toute situation. Même après un entraînement, il faut encore sa job. Très facile à appliquer. Et j'adore le fait que ça sèche dès l'application. Aussi il ne tache pas les vêtements. Bref je le recommande fortement .

March 06, 2019

Dove antiperspirant is nice.

dove-go-fresh-apple-white-tea-dry-spray-antiperspirant is works great. In this hard winter layering so much and heatrrs runing so hard still this Dove Antiperspirant is work so food and keep bad odor out.

Effective and smells amazing

I received this spray antiperspirant to try out. I had never used spray antiperspirant before and was pleasantly surprised. It sprays on and drys instantly, it doesn't feel cold or odd like I expected. What I really like about this product is how well it worked. After an entire work day and work out it still was going strong. I also really liked the smell, it wasn't overpowering and was just nice. And as an added bonus, not sure if it's the deodorant itself or because of the spray having it on my clothes or anywhere else it shouldn't be was never an issue.

Overall I'll definitely be purchasing this again and using it as my regular antiperspirant.

Best antiperspirant I’ve ever used

Full transparency, I received this for free in exchange for my review. This is honestly a great product. It has a pleasant but not overpowering scent. I wish that I received this in the summer too give it the best test but in lieu of that have tried under a few trying circumstances I.e. trekking out to the far end of Terminal 3 in Pearson, flying all day and going strong till past midnight. It held up very well, keeping me dry and odour free. Also tested at the gym with same results. Highly recommend this and I’d definitely purchase.

March 04, 2019

I love this sooo much!

Thank you for letting me try this! I really love the scent, feels light and fresh and the scent lasted for the day, so there was no need to think about re-applying.

March 04, 2019

Une merveille en bouteille !

Merci à Dove et Chick Advisor pour l'offre d'essai gratuit ! J'ai adoré le vaporisateur à sec go fresh pomme et thé blanc de Dove ! L'odeur est sublime ! Il devrait exister une bruine pour le corps tellement ca sent bon ! Mes aisselles sont douce et il fonctionne très bien !

March 03, 2019

Fresh and light scent

I've been using the new Dove Go Fresh apple and white tea spray antiperspirant for a few weeks and have been enjoying the experience so far. I tend to like lightly scented products that aren't too strong, and have found the apple and white tea scent to be very mild and pleasant. The product works as expected but since I don't perspire very much in the winter, I'm not certain that it would be as effective in the summer months when I sweat more. I'm definitely interested in repurchasing the product when I run out, and using it during the summer to see if it holds up as well. I think it's a great value for how well it's performed.

March 02, 2019

Vent de fraicheur

J'ai essayée l'antisudorifique a la saveur de pommes et thé blanc gratuitement en cadeau de la part de Chick, son parfum de fruits laisse une odeur fraiche toute la journée, ne laisse pas de taches sur les vetements, sans sensations collantes sur la peau. Je recommande ce produits et surtout aux personnes aimant la senteur des fruits frais.