Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar - Grapefruit & Lemongrass

Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar - Grapefruit & Lemongrass Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 01, 2017

This is my favourite soap by far! I love the smell and it makes my skin feel super soft after using it. The price was also very reasonable. Definitely repurchasing!

January 29, 2017

I love Dove products and how they don't dry out my skin. This soap smells amazing and also makes your bathroom smell like a spa. I always unpackage my bars for the ultimate bathroom aromatherapy!

June 08, 2016

My skin is super dry and I can easily use this on my face and not dry it any further.I feel squeaky clean and just a dab of moisturiser completes my cleaning toning moisturising regime.

I find the product gentle on my skin.
    The fragrance is light not over bearing.

I can be allergic to smells too at times but fragrance is subtle and doesnt tickle me too much.
    It is wisely priced too,low on my pocket,great for summers endless washings.

July 17, 2015

This soap smells so good without being too overpowering. I'll definitely be getting it again.

October 30, 2014

Nice smelling soap. I use it when I want to feel energized!! It leaves my skin feeling soft and it also leaves a nice light scent on my skin afterwards.

August 17, 2010

the grapefruit lemongrass scent is my favourite soap ever! it's perfect for your morning shower, because it has microbeads to exfoliate & wake you right up! by the time i come out of the shower, my skin is glowing & you can still smell it.