Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig & Orange Blossom Scent Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 507 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

1.5/5

April 27, 2016

I bought a few of these because of a really good sale, and I thought they would be really good. The commercials made me think that. Well, after a good trial (2 months or so) I really noticed that I was perspireing more than usual, and boy did I stink!! I ditched these and bought a natural deodorant 2 days ago, and I can't believe it- my odour is gone! It was dove. It's never coming back to my house again.

April 27, 2016

The only deodorant I've used in years - gentle on my underarm skin, keeps them looking soft, doesn't sting when applied after epilating, and smells nice. Keeps me dry and BO-free even in scorching nz summers, and doesn't stain my clothes.This is my HG deo. I love the solid texture rather than the roll-on liquids. I can get dressed straight away, it dosen't get all over my clothes and I find that it works really well, not wet patches or odor. I also like the subtle scent.
    I'm like one of the other reviewers - have a small panic if I run out - as not all our local supermarkets stock it.

April 08, 2016

of all anti-perspirants dove has got to be my least favourite no matter which one, it does not cover up smell no matter what i always find myself just covering smell with perfume

March 12, 2016

Love this deodorant. I got very sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out. The smell isn't strong but it works. I've been using this deodorant for 2 years now and will continue to do so.

February 17, 2016

Not very good deodorant in my opinion. It left white marks on my tops and didn't have a lasting factor. You could kind of smell the cover up - sweat and deodorant mixed together.

February 14, 2016

I love this deodorant: great smell (don't smell too mich like you feel to smell it more than your actual fragrance), don't make to many white marks on clothes, dry kind of fast and you don't fell you're sweating with it!

February 12, 2016

Love this deodorant. Smell lasts forever and leaves a smooth feeling. Wish they were larger so I didn't have to go to the store so often but I try all the different smells!

February 08, 2016

Love the scent. Works super well. I'm not sure I've used it consistently enough to see a difference in my underarm skin, but it works well, smells great and seriously have not had any get on my shirt. It definitely stays put and doesn't rub off easily.

vevolita added a new review for
    Vicks Baby Rub Ointment

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Good book to read?