Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

January 10, 2019

Love my Dove

It leaves you feeling very clean and my skin feels soft. It doesn't leave a soapy residue on your body. I would recommend trying this Dove product. I will continue to use DOVE GO FRESH BURST BODY WASH.

September 27, 2018

Great product!

I have tried several other body wash but Dove is the only one that moisturizes my skin lasting the whole day! It is very important especially during the winter season when my skin is prone to dryness. I only trust Dove to give me that moisture while at the same time keeping it light such that, it is easy to wash away when in the shower. Been a dove body wash user eversince I tried it 3 years ago. 😊

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Amazing scents and perfect soft skin

I loved this body wash the scent was my favorite part but the way it left my skin was super soft and my skin smelled good even after getting out of shower! Love it!

August 09, 2018

Heaven in a bottle

This is my absolutely all time favourite body wash. Leave my skin super soft, nourished and hydrated. It also smells gorgeous. Definitely give it a try!

June 30, 2018

I will always buy dove because its Amazging!

Dove is a refreshing, cool and just outright one of the best ways to start a day out first thing in the morning or to end a long stressful tiresome day you may have just had. It will leave your body fresh, clean silky soft and smelling great :) i just love Dove body wash hands down!

June 05, 2018

Dove body wash

I love Dove body was I recommend it for everyone to buy it smells great foams amazing and washed the whole body in just a few drops it's amazing my whole family and friends use Dove body wash 😁😁

April 20, 2018

Smells soooo good

I love using this product. The smell is amazing! I l really like how it makes my skin smell.
    After showering with this I feel nice and fresh. Just as it says in its name.

April 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I absolutely love this product,it left my skin soft and glow

This body wash not only made my skin nice and soft but it also smells amazing,I would absolutely recommend this body wash to all my family and friend,I mean who doesn’t like to smell good and be as soft as a baby’s bottom

March 19, 2018

Soft!

Dove has a distinct scent, light but "soapy". I really liked this change in scent, still light but has a little fruitiness. Skin was left soft and felt moisturized. Creamy texture with good lather. Slim bottle design so it doesn't take up prime space on the shower shelf.

March 12, 2018

My fav

I always use dove especially this soap for my body it smells so good and feels so nice when I use it :) I will definitely buy this product again!!!!!!