Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

August 12, 2016

Love this Dove body wash. I always stock up when they go on sale for $2.99 at shoppers. Love the smell, texture. Definitily my favourite bodywash!!!!!!!

June 28, 2016

I stock up on Dove body wash when it goes on sale for $4.99 at Shoppers. This scent in particular is a favorite of mine. It is a very strong, powerful citrus smell. It wakes you up! The scent lasts long after your shower, and leaves your bathroom smelling amazing as well. The body wash itself is super moisturizing, it leaves my skin feeling well hydrated. I still use lotion, but my skin is definitely more moisturized when I use Dove to wash myself than other brands. This body wash on a pouf makes a huge, luxurious lather. If you like a moisturizing body wash with a really strong, delicious scent - this is for you!

June 11, 2016

I have Tried most of dove body was hand just love this brand, dove go fresh burst smell go good the scent remain for long time. it lather well little quantity is enough. very thick and moisturizes body.

May 09, 2016

Love this Dove body wash because you get a super rich lather that leaves skin soft and smooth. Great to use while shaving as well. Leaves you feeling fresh and lightly scented for hours. Comes in great scents. I've got the mandarin scent in my shower right now!

May 09, 2016

Love it. Love it Love it! This body wash makes my skin feel great, and love the scent. It is not overpowering and a little goes a long way. It is a great way to start your day.

April 26, 2016

Dove is nice on your skin it makes it feel nice and smooth all day long. The smell is very nice to the sences. I have sensative skin and this product doesn't bother it.

April 21, 2016

sweet and pleasant smell, it makes showering an enjoyable and refreshing one. The price is reasonable, too. The texture of the body wash is easy to apply and it won't dry out the skin after use. One of my favorite body wash.

April 21, 2016

I use Dove soap bars usually but recently I try my daughter soap the Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash and wow! what a feeling of softness, of scent and of course being clean. I will of course finish the soap bars that I have in stock, but after I am buying de Dove Go Fresh in bottle.

April 20, 2016

I like the invigorating scent of this body wash, so refreshing, and i like the orange scent of it. I do not find it fake like other body wash. Moisturizing as well!

April 19, 2016

I have used Dove body wash daily for the past 10 years or longer. I love the way it lathers, rinses away and leaves a light, clean scent on your body all day. I often receive comments like "you smell good" and I never use perfume.