Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash Reviews

Dove's Go Fresh Burst Body Wash gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra-light, hydrating gel formula. Drench your skin in an exhilarating lather with the luscious mouth watering scent of nectarine and white ginger.

April 07, 2016

I love Dove body washes they're very moisturizingand make my body feel really good all day,every time they go on sale I find myself stocking up on them.

April 02, 2016

If you're looking for a refreshing shower with exotic scents then this is the bodywash for you. It lathers up nicely and your skin feels soft and clean afterwards. I use this during the summer months.

March 22, 2016

Dove bodywash smells amazing!!! Everytime I use it, I wanna go on a vacation.. seriously. The smell is so tropical and fresh,also makes your skin so soft. Its a win win situation for sure. I use this every morning to start my day off right.

March 19, 2016

I love the scent of this Body Wash it leaves my skin feeling nice and soft I always by this product when it goes on sale for at a good price I would recommend this product to anyone

February 29, 2016

I love scents and this was very fruity and appealing. It did a good job on cleaning the skin. The product did not irritate and a price point isn't too bad.

February 23, 2016

I really like the Dove Go Fresh Burst Body Wash. It smells great. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth. For the price this is a great body wash.

February 21, 2016

I love the smell very fresh and clean with the citrus.It has a thick creamy soap that turns into a rich lather. The citrus smell lingers on the skin for a while after.

February 17, 2016

Love Dove products, smells amazing. thick soap but lathers great, leaves my skin soft and smelling beautiful! would recommend Dove to anyone who has not tried it.

February 17, 2016

Dove body wash is great and easy on the skin. It smells nice and refreshing. It's good for moisturizing. Great price and easy to find in stores. A great stocking stuffer.

February 17, 2016

Dove is the best brand I love all there products this one is one of my favourites, I use to buy bars soap but now use body wash it always leaves my skin soft and it smells really good I will continue buying this