Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

August 07, 2018

Quelle senteur!!!

Délicieuse fragrance qui reste pour des heures sur la peau!! On ne se tanne pas!! Ne laisse aucuns résidus comme certaine marque!! Laisse la peau douce et soyeuse!!

August 05, 2018

My new fave Dove bar!

I’ve been using Dove white beauty bar for a while but my husband bought the cucumber bar instead one day. I tried it and was hooked. The fresh scent and the pretty green colour makes this my new fave!

July 21, 2018

Great

This is probably my favorite soap. It's really moisturizing and it smells amazing. My skin fells smooth and hydrated after a shower. The only bad thing is that it ends quickly.

North Carolina, United States

Fresh smelling soap

I work a lot so this is a great go to before and after work. I always feel super clean when I use it. It can be found in all stores for a good price in my opinion.

July 17, 2018

feel fresh like a cucumber

This soap smell fresh. After the shower the smell follows me for a couple of minutes. I feel good and ready to start another day. My shin is so soft.

July 17, 2018

je ne changerai plus jamais!

J'ai découvert ce savon a l'odeur étonnante et plus jamais je ne changerai de savon. Il laisse ma peau douce et ne l’assèche pas. L'odeur est encore présente plusieurs heures après la douche.

July 13, 2018

Best bar soap out there

I've been using dove beauty bar soap for over 10 years now and I will never use anything else. It cleans my skin like no other and the scent is devine, Its not overpowering at all and lasts on my skin all day.

June 23, 2018

It cleans, and it smells great!

I usually go for a liquid body wash, but I decided to try out this Dove go fresh cool moisture beauty bar. I was pleased with it. It left my body clean and smooth. I liked the scent, it wasn’t too over powering. I’m just not super crazy about the hygiene of bars of soap. As they have to sit in soap dishes and that part is the reason I prefer body wash. Over all I would recommend this to anyone who likes bar soap. 😊

June 03, 2018

Mon préféré

J'ai toujours préféré le savon Dove aux comcombres qu'à tous les autres odeurs. Il laisse ma peau vraiment douce et propre sans laisser de résidu. Le comcombre sent super bon aussi et longtemps.

June 01, 2018

Tout doux pour la peau!

Comme presque tout les produits Dove, ce savon est tout doux pour la peau. Il ne laisse presque pas de résidus et en plus, il sent vraiment super bon!!!