Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

Love this product!

I love Dove body wash! It makes my skin feel great and I don't feel like I have a layer of soap still on my skin when I am done. The cucumber and green tea scent is one of my favs although I gravitate towards the original most of the time.

June 18, 2020

Wow I love this body wash. It lathers good, leaving my skin

I used to use st Ives then I switched to dove body wash. My skin feels so soft afterwards. I love the scent. I will definitely be using dove again and again. The whole family loves it.

Another Dove winner!

I really like Dove products so I bought this to try The scent is so fresh but not too strong it worked really well and I was a happy Dove customer once again

June 17, 2020

Dove cucumber body wash

Smells refreshing and its nice and not watery its a great body wash.. a bit goes a long way. Other scents are great too like the shea butter and the rose petal

April 23, 2020

Pampering for your skin and smells amazing

I have always been a fan of dove soap, but since discovering this scent and the body wash I have used nothing else it doesn’t dry your skin out at all, and the smell is fresh and clean I cannot recommend this enough!

April 20, 2020

Nice Scent

This product was previously on sale. I stock up few bottles and tried different variety but I think this was the best! It has a very mild soothing scent. My skin is so soft, moist and smells fresh after bathing.

April 06, 2020

Great scent

I love dove shower soap/cream. It left the skin smooth and not dry. Always hydrate and the smell is good too, not to strong that you don’t smell like soap hours after you shower.

April 04, 2020

Love this scent!

Green tea and cucumbers are some of personal favourites so when I saw this scent, I had to try to it. It smells very refreshing and is moisturizing to my skin. One of the favourite body washes I've used. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling.

February 28, 2020

i would buy this all the time

I really like the bottle shape and the smell and how my skin feels after i use it. I bought it on special to try and would buy it again in a heart beat

February 27, 2020

Amazing moisturizer

This is my first choice of body wash. The amount of moisture my skin gets for this daily I rarely have to use a after shower moisturizer which is great when your days are already packed with a million things to do