Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

August 21, 2009

THIS IS MY FAVE DOVE SCENT I USE ALL OF THE PRODUCTS IN THIS LINE AND I THINK THEY ARE GREAT. ITS RELAXING AND ENERGIZING AT THE SAME TIME.

August 13, 2009

I have used the previous Dove brand body washes before, had stopped using it for a while. But after trying the this line of 'Go Fresh' body wash, I am hooked. I have been using the on with 'Grapefruit & lemongrass' scent for a few months now. They have the moisturizing beads that acts as an exfoiliant for your body. I like it better than the old lines because it feels light yet still very hydrating and I love the scent. I just purchased the 'Cucumber & Green Tea' scent today to try out. This smells very refreshing too! The downside of this product is that, it tends to use up very quickly, maybe because I use alot, but I would still prefer to use as the price is not too bad. You can get it cheaper at Walmart.

May 07, 2009

love this body wash. great scent

March 14, 2009

I enjoyed the smell of this product and I was impressed with the amout of lather it produced. In the shower and immediately after my skin felt soft but after about an hour my skin felt really dry, so much that it was itchy. This could just be me but I did not find it to be hydrating.

August 19, 2008

Ho-hum. I've got to agree with the rest of the girls that it's nothing special, just an ordinary body wash. The cucumber scent does smell refreshing though and it doesn't make my skin feel dry.

August 10, 2008

Ok, so it is body wash...that's about it. I was thinking that the cucumber scent would be fresh and light and it would last on my skin. I was wrong. =( (I know, it happens some times)
    I have usually liked Dove products. I found that this one did not meet my expectations. It did lather well and I was clean after working in the garden for hours so it gets marks for getting the grime off.
    For all you gals with sensitive skin, this one made me itchy (I know, I've said that before too) and the moisture effect just wasn't there.

2.8/5

July 16, 2008

This body wash was ok. Nothing special. I found the sent a little "soapy" (if that makes sense) and a bit weak, the sent did not last on my skin. I have the green one, perhaps the others are better. It lathers up nicely and cleans well. But I've used other bodywashes that had a better sent and felt better. I will probably go back to one of those, or keep trying others till I find the holy grail of body washes! (any suggestions?)

July 16, 2008

I really enjoy my shower experience with this product, especially my post-workout shower. The tingly, cool and refreshing scents and feel really go a long way. I'd totally buy this product over and over, despite the price.

June 06, 2008

I love most of Dove's products, so it didn't surprise me that I really liked this body wash as well. It has a pleasantly fresh scent and does a great job of moisturizing - as many Dove products do. The smaller size goes for $4.99, the larger for around $7. Overall, a little pricey for Dove but I would probably buy it again, especially if I find it on sale!

June 02, 2008

This body wash works well, but I don't think it works any better than similar products that cost half as much. It has a great scent and it leaves skin feeling moisturized, I just think the price is a little inflated.