Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

March 27, 2019

Body wash

We all use it in our house hold. Great product makes your skin feel and smell nice. Goes on pretty thick so makes lots of suds while your washing! Great product

March 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Leaves you feeling soft and smelling fresh

This is my go to product for body wash, I love the smell and how it lathers up quite alot. Don't need much and also good on the face, it moisturizes the skin as well.

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice cool feeling

I was very excited to try a body wash from dove. I am a big fan of their bar soap. I found the body wash a little heavy on the skin because of the mositurising lotion into it I guess. It is a great smell.

March 19, 2019

Favourite body Wash

love this body wash it smells so yummy. It is so gentle on the skin and has an amazing smell. it is reasonably priced and lasts a long time! You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. I would highly recommend because it is a very gender neutral scent.

March 02, 2019

smells fantastic!

Excellent product for dry skin and it smells wonderful. I’ve been using it for years and it’s the only soap that works on my sensitive skin. Reasonable priced and a definite must have!

February 22, 2019

Peau douce

J'adore ce produit elle laisse une peau douce.le savon fais une mousse abondante et une odeur légèrement parfumé. Sensation de fraîcheur et propreté garantie

February 20, 2019

Silky smooth hydrating body wash buy this all the time

I love this product I buy it all the time the body wash makes your skin feel very hydrated and smooth and silky and young but you know all of us ladies love to feel young definitely would buy this product again as I've already done it in the past

February 19, 2019

Keeps your skin moisturized during dry winters!!

I use this product all winter long! I like hot, long showers that tend to dry out my skin when I finish. But when I use the Dove body wash, it keeps it soft and moisturized. I even use it as shave gel! Works great and saves me from buying more products that don’t compare!!

February 19, 2019

Excellent pour la peau sèche

Excellent pour la peau sèche! J'utilise tout particulièrement le Dove avec beurre de karité pendant l'hiver. Il laisse la peau soyeuse et douce après chaque douche.

February 16, 2019

I would buy this product over and over again

It is a nice smelling fragrance and leave your body feeling fresh and smooth.
    Your body doesn't feel like soap scum afterwards.
    Dove makes good quality products they never let you down.