Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Anti-Perspirant

Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 21, 2014

It has such a nice scent! Since I tried it, I haven't bought a different one.
    It is very light and simple yet so refreshing.Love it.

September 12, 2013

I love simple, and this is basic, simple, fresh, and easy. There's no yellowing on your favorite white shirt, there's no crumbling after a sweaty day. Just simple, and "fresh". I always re-purchase this product, not only is it affordable, it smells really good!!

November 21, 2012

Ever since I found this scent, I haven't used anything else! I even buy the body wash for the shower and the body spray (which is the closest thing I'll ever buy to a perfume). Can't say enough good about Dove in general, but I love, love, love this scent!

August 13, 2012

I've always noticed this deodorant in stores but was reluctant to try a new one as the one I use wasn't that bad. One day I came in and the product had a pretty good sale on it so I figured why not... and I'm SO glad I did! It is available in several scents and the one I picked up was the nectarine & white ginger. It's very pleasant and not too aggressive, and definitely "fresh". It also doesn't mutate into a gross new smell after you wear it for a while. It worked just as well as my other deodorant, with the added bonus of not forming any little white clumps towards the end of the day. It's a tad pricier than other brands, but I think it's totally worth it.

Sylvie34 has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Views ?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Mirror Mirror On The Wall

Ellimay added a new review for
    PSP Calamine Lotion

Sylvie34 added a new review for
    Arnica montana 30ch

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?