Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of Dove pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

2.7/5

February 27, 2019

From Clear Gel to White Spray

As a long time clear gel or liquid deodorant user the spray consistency was a little foreign to me. I would prefer if it came out clear as opposed to white foam. It was also hard to tell how much to put on. Great scent but definitely didn't last 48 hours.

February 26, 2019

Lives up to the brand name

Yet another remarkable product from Dove! This product has exceeded my expectations as I always avoid antiperspirant sprays due to the residue it leaves. The new go fresh spray dries up really quick and works like a charm for hours together leaving me fresh and confident. Especially during this winter, I’m on and off wearing warmer clothes and temperature settings at work varies, but this spray keeps me going throughout the day! Well done Dove

February 26, 2019

Great product

I was so lucky to be chosen to try for free dove dryspray go fresh pear and aloe vera scent. I liked the scent plus this product felt clean didn't leave any white marks on my dark clothes and it dried very quickly. This product really works!! And I will definitely re-purchase it.

February 25, 2019

Excellent protection!

I am beyond impressed with Dove's Go Fresh dry spray! It sprayed on so silky and smooth and didn't leave any white marks on my clothes. The pear and aloe scent is delightful! Someone I was working with even asked what lovely perfume I was wearing - but it was only the Dove spray!
    Normally after a busy work day my armpits are sweaty and smell slightly sour, but after using Dove Go Fresh they still smelled sweet and were bone dry.
    I will be recommending this product to everyone, and as always Dove has outperformed the competition.
    Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity to try this product for free!

Updated On: March 01, 2019

February 25, 2019

Excellente vaporisateur Dove

Dove vaporisateur à sec à la poire que j'ai reçu gratuitement pour tester par la poste par ChickAdvisor. Je ne peux dire plus que wow! Quel excellent antisudorifique qui est mais vraiment très efficace pour une journée qui nous permet de rester fraîcheur et de plus avec une très bonne odeur de poire qui nous fait se sentir fraîche vraiment toute la journée sans problème d'avoir de ne pas sentir bon.
    Un produit que je vais racheter sans aucun doute.
    Encore merci à vous pour me laisser essayer des nouveaux produits.

February 23, 2019

Smell like a miracle all day

As far as aerosol antiperspirants go, this one is top 3 for sure. It takes approximately 4 seconds to dry once sprayed on and IS CLEAR! Which means no weird lines or colours on your tops. I wasnt certain about the smell as first, not because of sensitivity but because it was pear and aloe and fruity smells always are iffy. However, it was not as strong when it was on and it lasted all darn day, being just enough to smell fresh.

When I wore this I was working at a festival in winter. So -40 Celsius, in thermal clothing, polar fleece and a down coat with ski pants and the works and I did not sweat a drop! Thank God for that. I completely recommend this over stick deodorant, even if you buy dove sticks.

February 22, 2019

si doux en étant efficace

j ai adoré la texture soyeuse de cet antisudorifique, vraiment efficace sans etre collant. C est certain que je vais acheté cet antisudorifique mais je vais prendre une autre senteur que poire et aloes, tres dur a agencé avec mon parfum.

Love it

I use this daily and I like the blue color over all other colours. Doesn’t leave any marks on clothes which other deodorants do. Very light and gentle on skin

February 22, 2019

One of the best antiperspirant

This is likely my new favourite antiperspirant. I have always been one to sweat a little more and am quite active. I do find that a lot of deodorant and antiperspirants to leave a wet feeling as well. I do have to say, while this states 48 hour protection, I do shower everyday, but I can say it lasts from one shower to the next. I have had ZERO wetness left as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to provide me with this product to test out in return for my honest review/opinion :)

surprenant

septique au début puisque je n'aivais pas aimé les sortes utilisées auparavant , mais cette fois avec dove vaporisateur a sec Go fresh , j'ai été tres satisfaite du resultat . J'ain adoré l'odeur fraiche et l'état de sec quasiment instatané.