Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Pear & Aloe Vera combines the reassurance of up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection with the invigorating scent of Dove pear and aloe vera scent. In addition to helping keep underarm wetness at bay for up to 48 hours, the 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula helps delicate underarm skin to recover from the irritation that regular shaving can cause. The formula also includes our unique ¼ moisturizers, for smooth underarms that look and feel softer with regular use.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d’aloès offre l’assurance d’un maximum de 48 heures de protection et d’un parfum revigorant de poire et d’aloès. En plus d’aider à éloigner la transpiration jusqu’à 48 heures, la formule sans alcool (éthanol) aide la peau délicate des aisselles à récupérer de l’irritation que peut causer le rasage. La formule contient également notre ¼ d’hydratants uniques pour des aisselles soyeuses conférant une apparence et une sensation de douceur avec une utilisation régulière .

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

March 05, 2019

Would Use Again

I received this product free from Chickadvisor for testing purposes. I quite liked the dry spray as I found it easy to use and most importantly, it did not leave any white marks on my clothing. It also dried quickly and allowed me to just spray and go. Even though it was scented, I didn't find it to be overwhelming.

March 04, 2019

Amazing smell

I really love wearing this deodorant, the smell is amazing and very refreshing, it last all day long and throughout all my daily activities (specially gym time) hardly leaves stains if you let it dry for a couple minutes.

March 04, 2019

softly scented all day long

i recieved this product recently to review and absolutely loved it!im not a huge fan of spray antiperspirants but this was light dry no wetness and such a soft spring fresh scent. lasted all day!

March 03, 2019

Dove outdid themselves with this scent

I was given the chance to review this Dove anti-perspirant dry spray through the Chick Advisor product review club. It arrived packaged beautifully in a nice gift box and wrapped inside. I opened to find a full size spray of Dove Pear and Aloe scent dry anti-perspirant spray. I immediately, sprayed it under my arms and there was no white residue at all. It smelt amazing. I loved the smell so much that I immediately called to my 19 year old daughter to come downstairs to my room. She too tried it and I have had to fight her to get it back so that I can complete an honest review. She is a published model and did a 14 hour photo shoot. This spray held up. No marks on her clothes and no sweat under her arms. Everyone complimented her on her perfume, but little did they know...it was her deoderant. I am just starting to have hot flashes, which causes me to sweat more than most. This spray kept me protected for a full 9 hours. I am addicted to the scent. We previously used the pomegranite scent but this will be our new go to scent. Thank you for this opportunity Chick Advisor and Dove! Thank you for introducing us to this new and exciting new scent.

March 01, 2019

Love All Dove products

Dove is my go to body products. I love their dry spray that cooling effect during a hot summer feels amazing on the skin. I feel comfortable knowing that I smell good and not self conscious that I maybe stinky. My go to is the cool cucumber but when I received the pear and aloe scent SOLD smells freah and clean! Highly recommend this scent its not fruity or sweet!

February 27, 2019

Great dry spray. I love the smell and super effective

I have used the dry spray Original and this is a great addition to the lineup. The smell that I tried out is the Pear and Aloe and it is super spring like and refreshing. I like that it doesn't leave any cast on my clothing. It kept me smelling great through my work day and my gym work. I would purchase this again.

February 27, 2019

L'odeur est parfaite! Super efficace!

J'ai reçu pour essai ce produit que je ne connaissais pas, j'étais habituée d'utiliser le savon en barre Dove à la poire, mais de pouvoir prolonger l'odeur sur mon corps avec le vaporisateur sec c'est super!! Je le recommande sans hésiter, à toutes celles qui cherche quelque chose d'efficace ! #gotitfree

Great product!!

The great thing Is the fresh fragance and the lasting effectiveness , love it.
    The shape of the packaging is adapted to not slip and reach the area properly, the product size lasts longer. the ingredients I feel do not irritate the skin despite having a delicate skin, does not stain clothing that is an incredible advantage over other products that I have been using, it does not feel wet or sticky.

2.7/5

From Clear Gel to White Spray

As a long time clear gel or liquid deodorant user the spray consistency was a little foreign to me. I would prefer if it came out clear as opposed to white foam. It was also hard to tell how much to put on. Great scent but definitely didn't last 48 hours.

February 26, 2019

Lives up to the brand name

Yet another remarkable product from Dove! This product has exceeded my expectations as I always avoid antiperspirant sprays due to the residue it leaves. The new go fresh spray dries up really quick and works like a charm for hours together leaving me fresh and confident. Especially during this winter, I’m on and off wearing warmer clothes and temperature settings at work varies, but this spray keeps me going throughout the day! Well done Dove