Dove Go Fresh Pear and Aloe Vera Body Wash Reviews

June 17, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Favorite scent

I use Dove everything and have for years. A few months ago I used a different brand body wash and my husband was immediately able to tell a difference in how my skin felt. This is my all time favorite scent !!

March 23, 2021

I would buy this product again

Dove go fresh pear and aloe vera body wash is a great product. I love it my new favorite body wash. The product is a great price and it smells fantastic! I have dry skin and it keeps body soft. Would highly recommend it!

December 18, 2020

Mmm Pear

I started using this product about a year ago!! Mmm Pear!! My skin is super sensitive and I’am still able to use this product!! The smell is so good and I have bought lots of extra bottles for the future!!

October 05, 2020

Love the scent

I have some sensitivities to scents. Lavender will close my throat and give me a terrible headache, vanilla depending on what it is does the same but the Pear and Aloe body wash from Dove is absolutely amazing! I love the light refreshing scent. The smell of the pear really brightens my mornings. My skin is moisturizer and very soft and I smell fresh throughout the day! Love it!!

January 29, 2020

I would use this product again and again

This product is amazing! I used it for the first time. It has an awesome fragrance and it also is soft and gentle on my skin. I have very sensitive skin. After I had got done in the showet and got out, I still smelled like the body wash. The fragrance stayed for a few hours. My skin was soft and I didn't break out! I would reccomend this for anyone to try.

December 12, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Amazing!!

I have the driest skin in the winter and lotions don't do it for me. I used Dove body was in pear and aloe scent, and after just 1 use my skin felt almazing and smelled great! I will only be using this from now on.

November 27, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing scent!

I have purchased 2 bottles of this body wash since sampling it. It smells Amazing, my skin feels clean and so soft after using it and it leaves behind this beautiful, soft, clean scent in the bathroom.

November 01, 2019

The best smell

This is by far the best body wash I’ve used!! The smell, the texture, the way it makes my skin feel afterwards is amazing. I sometimes take two showers a day just to lather myself in that wash

September 16, 2019

Best thing I've ever smelt!

I stumbled across two bottles of this a few months ago at Shoppers and haven't been able to find it since. If you see this product snatch it up! The smell is mind-blowing it is so good. I was lucky enough to have coupons for Dove products that made this a great deal - I tried a lot of new scents (this being my favourite). I wish I could find more of this in my area.

2.8/5

July 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Nice smell

I like the smell of this body wash. Its not too overbearing but just pleasant enough. Im not sure if I like the body wash itself. Dove usually feels much more hydrating to your skin and this seems to dry mine out.