Dove Go Fresh Refresh Body Wash Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #245 out of 682 in Body Wash

"ahhhhh┐" A gentle breeze fanning your skin with a tingly feel. The outrageously clean scent of waterlily & fresh mint coming at you. An ultra light hydrating formula. Is that refreshing or what? You have no idea until you try Dove's go fresh Refreshing Body Wash. It's easy to wake up and go fresh!

June 01, 2017

Very clean feeling. Good value for the cost..would recommend to anyone. Smells great and leaves skin smooth and silky. I would purchase than again in the future.

May 29, 2017

I really like this body wash. It hydrates my dry skin after along day. It smells amazing and it also lasts along time as well. I recommend this product!

May 25, 2017

I LOVE this product! It smells amazing and keeps you clean. It's not artificial smelling which is great. Doesn't dry out the skin, or causes any sort of reactions. 2 thumbs up.

May 10, 2017

I have been using this body wash for years and I simply love the smell. It is creamy and a little goes a long way. It's amazing for shaving your legs and you can match it with the deodorant.

May 08, 2017

I will give this product five starts. It suds up really good and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. I have started to buy this product after getting a free sample thats how amazing it is

May 06, 2017

I enjoy dove body wash it is very refreshing and my boyfriend and friends love to use it! I'm very pleased with how well my skin feels when I get out of my shower.i recommend this product.

April 20, 2017

Ummm... i love the smell of the product first of all. And it do make you feel refreshing after use. Good package , easily available in your favorite drug store and affordable too.

March 15, 2017

Left my skin feeling soft and clean and has a nice refreshing scent. Lathers nicely, it's a good product for the price and amount you get. I would purchase this again

March 13, 2017

J' adore l' odeur de ce gel douche! Il laisse ma peau fraîche et douce. Il hydrate bien, surtout l' hiver où ma peau est plus sensible, ce savon est parfait!

March 07, 2017

J'adore cette marque, les variétés de parfums, la douceur qu'il laisse apres le nettoyage, la sensation de propreté et le rapport qualité prix du produit qui est excellent!