Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

I love this product!!

I love this product!! It smells great, works great, is long lasting. Goes on dry and doesn't make a mess of my clothes. This is our household go to brand now.

1.5/5

Leaves stains!

I was super excited to try this invisible clear dry finish antiperspirant by Dove but when I did I was disappointed! First of all, I usually love the scent of dove products and this one was just stinky. Not a nice smell at all. I decided to try it anyways. It does spray on well but you do have to let it dry before you put clothes on. I let it dry and then put my shirt on. I found it was not effective in keeping my armpits dry and the worst thing was it actually stained my underarms of my tshirts after sweating with it on.. not happy about it. I will not be buying it again or recommending.

July 16, 2018

Doesn't stain clothes and leaves you dry all day

Dove deodorant spray goes on clear and truly does not leave white marks on your dark clothes like other 'clear' deodorant sprays claim.

This spray leaves you feeling, fresh, clean and dry all day I definitely will repurchase

Great scent!

First of all, I love this scent! It’s soft and fresh and it lasts for hours! However, I do find it leaves quite a bit of white residue on dark clothes. It’s my go to when wearing white but I prefer a gel when it comes to black clothing.

July 16, 2018

Finalement un produit simple et efficace!

J'ADORE cet antisudoriphique. Il est efficace, à une délicate odeur agréable et l'application est très facile. Certaines de mes amies n'aiment pas la sensation de moiteur une fois qu'on applique le produit, mais cette sensation se disipe en quelques secondes. Je trouve que c'est une bonne valeur qualité-prix.!

July 16, 2018

It's extremely effective and dries quickly. I was super impressed by it from it's first use! I'm definitely hooked on it and will recommend to friends and family!

Spray Perfection

One of my favourite scents! Make sure you spray from far enough away to not inhale it 😉This antiperspirant works so well that I made the switch from another popular brand. I must try every scent now! So many great ones!

Love this antiperspirant

I have been using dove products for more than 20 years and I started using dove antiperspirant a few years. When I saw the dove spray antiperspirant, I had to try it. It works great, no marks on my clothes, it dries quickly after being sprayed. It doesn't disappoint, another great product from dove.

2.2/5

Not for me!

I bought this deodorant as my husband always raves about spray on deodorants and I wanted to see what his fuss was about. I found there wasn’t a lot of control in terms of where you were spraying and it left a white film on my underarms. I also found it didn’t last half as long as stick deodorant in terms of keeping you smelling fresh, and didnt have as long of a shelf life. I will be sticking (ha, get it?!) to stick deodorant from now on!

MY GO TO!!!!

ive been using this product since i can remember from, back in my middle school days and have never stopped using it since then. it is literally perfect for me, smells amazing, feels amazing and best of all stays on all day.