Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

July 16, 2018

This is a great product for summer.No sweating .This is my must have product everywhere i go now.Use imediedly after having a shower.Light scent and it feels so clean and fresh.

July 16, 2018

Might purchase again...no guarantees.

Great product for a quick refresher, definitely have to keep reapplying throughout the day as the scent does wear off pretty quick.
    Would recommend for throwing into your gym bag for a refresher after sweating, but would not recommend for everyday use.

Dove invisible clear spray

Unlike the go fresh I found this one to be much more light weight it doesn't feel like it's clogging my armpits and doesn't feel greasy like the other one. The dry spray goes it goes job and goes on dry and clear .when srpayed onto the armpit it is a cold feeling like most spray but on a hot day it is refreshing .

Works great!

I just had to try this! I was sceptical but Dove has done it again! This stuff works! I’m kind of extra sweaty in the summer. I used this and I am amazed! No smelly sweat! Feels great, totally unnoticeable. Leaves no film or residue and doesn’t affect my clothing. This is now my #1 go to product!

1.3/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not my cup of tea

I liked the idea of it when I seen it at the store so I gave it a try. It didn’t work for me it lasted a couple hours but I also sweets a lot. The stick dove works way better for me than the spray. I never liked the feeling of it. It felt like I was spraying water on my armpits. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.

July 16, 2018

When Dove says dry, it means dryyyy

I bought this on an offer, since I don't really have very sweaty armpits. I was surprised though how it kept my underarms completely cool and dry!

The scent is pleasant and I would definitely give it a try during summer!

Powder fresh

This product is easy and convenient. Aerosol format slim canister , simply spray on. Will not cause you to choke on fumes as it comes out in a nice powder fresh format and dries instantly once applied. Comes in a variety of scents .

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this body spray !

I am in love with this body spray ! Love the frangrance and how it eliminates any kind of odor specially during the summer ! It does not leave any white pearl like residue after a while when used or leave any kind of white marks on darker clothes ! I use it on a daily basis and in love with it !

Looooveee

This is one of my go to’s!! I switched from dove stick deodorant, to the spray and I will never look back. It smells so nice & it lasts all day, even with a lot of sweating. You don’t need much so the bottle lasts forever! It feels really nice on the armpits after shaving as well, my armpits are beyond sensitive and I haven’t had any irritation or razor bumps since using this!!!

Very good

I am SO surprised to be giving spray deodorant 5 stars. I've always been a solid girl. Thought the spray seemed weird and ineffective. But I got some in a beauty subscription box, gave it a try, and WOAH! 100% converted! It goes on fast and dries even quicker. NEVER gets residual product on your clothes, works amazing through my workouts, and stays on and smelling fresh ALL day! Seriously at night, before bed, I can still smell the product on my arm pits. The best!