Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

Great Scent!

This product does what it says. It keeps you dry and is quick and easy to use. I love the scent - it's strong enough so you know it's there, but not overpowering.

Love this products

Great product quick and easy to use. Also can use other then just armpits which is great for a quick freshen up. I wish the product would last longer though.

the dry way

Simple to use and dry. No more fussing with waiting for other deoderants to dry. Your clothes don't get spoiled either. This is what I will use and never return to the old way.

A light breezy finish

From the moment I tried this product, I was hooked! I mean, a product that sprays and is invisible? C'mon! This one is easy to apply and leaves a light breezy finish. Unlike other products that leave a greasy, sticky residue that you have to flap around like a heron to get to dry, this one delivers.
    A crisp scent too, that isn't heavy for those around you, and a great value for your money! Why haven't you fell in love with this yet?

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would use this product again!

This product is really good! I enjoyed how it smelled and its effectiveness. I liked that there was no dampness or discomfort in my underarms after I used it and I would definitely use it again!

My favourite

I purchased this because I hate the white marks left from a regular stick and found they don’t last as long. It leaves no marks, and the smell is fresh and stays all day.

Lovely scent!

This spray I use is the ultimate best item, I’ve ever tried in awhile! I would highly recommend for you to buy this product. It’s a must buy and worth it for the price as well!

July 16, 2018

It keeps me dry and fresh all day long,clean fragrance,I can carry it in my purse . It keeps my skin silky soft and I find it doesn’t leave stains on my clothes after using it like some of the sprays I have tried ,I will always stick to this spray

Not My Favrorite.

I over the idea of clear deodorant , it only if it works well, This one was great for a few hours but as the day went on I needed to re-use it at least 3 times a day..It would be great for a teenagers first deodorant.

soft and dry

I love this spray because it helps me stay dry and fresh all day long. It's so easy to apply and don't make any marks on my clothes. I will buy it again.