Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

July 16, 2018

Sweet smells all day long

Lately it's been super hot and the one thing I hate is to sweat. I want to feel dry all day long as well as fresh and with the Dove I do. I can smell the lingering of the deodorant even after a few hours. The only thing that I disliked is when showering I feel that I have to scrub even harder to try remove the spray from under my arms.

July 16, 2018

I love that it's clear and works great!

I use this spray when I need a quick application of anti perspirant. It works perfects with my little black dress as it doesn't leave a residue and keep me dry!

July 16, 2018

A lot of hype for a good reason

I've been trying to stay away from my favourite clinical deodorants and have switched to all natural ones. This have been a challenge! In the middle of this precess I picked up this dry spray as I kept seeing lots of people raving about it. Well it's not clinical or natural, but it is easier on my underarms and it did kept the stink away! It takes a bit to get used to the sprayer, but it's a good product.

my fave deodorant

I love the quality of Dove’s deodorants. They are hardworking but mild at the same time. This is perfect for someone with sensitive armpits like me. Will continue to purchase

July 16, 2018

This product helps me stay dry throughout the day.
    It smells fresh, and sprays on clear.
    I spray it on when I get out of the shower.
    It works absolutely great!!

July 16, 2018

I am so glad they bought the sprays back and improved them. I like to feel it going on and it don’t burn its soft and comfortable it feels good. Sprays are also easy to apply and neater no crumbling like solids. Dove mixes the ease of a spray with their quality antiperspirant. It’s smels good and gentle on your skin but strong enough to protect you all day.

July 16, 2018

Dove invisible clear finish dry spray antiperspirant

I really like the dove invisible clear finish dry spray antiperspirant spray I really like the smell and no residue under my arm pits. I like all the different smell I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Shampoing sec Dove

J'ai essayé le shampoing sec de la marque Dove et je le recommande. Il s'applique bien et fait un bon travail lorsque nos cheveux commence à être sale.

July 16, 2018

I would buy this again and again

This is the first spray antiperspirant I've tried and I'm very happy with the results. No marks on my clothing. Great protection throughout the day. Will definitely buy this again

Awesome deodorant

I really like this deodorant and all Dove spray deodorants. They go on easily and do not leave white chunks on your armpits. They also have better protection for armpit odors. But when you spray the bottle, a lot of it goes elsewhere than the armpit.