Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

July 16, 2018

Would buy again for the convenience.

I loved the scent of this spray on deodorant. I would purchase again for the convenience, although I feel it doesn't last as long as my regular stick deodorant.

Updated On: July 16, 2018

Also, this really works as an invisible deodorant! I love that I can use this with dark clothes without having to worry about streaking!

Neat idea!

So I like these sprays, it smelled nice and light & not over powering. I like how quickly it dries but it didn’t keep me fresh as long as their deodorant does. I’d recommend but probably to those who don’t sweat as much as I do.

July 16, 2018

So much better than a stick!

I personally prefer these sprays instead of sticks when it comes to deodorant/antiperspirant. The sticks make a mess of my clothes, but this Dove Dry Spray is great and does not leave any marks or mess! It dries immediately and there is no waiting to put clothes on. The scent is pretty subtle but make sure you do not spray it in an enclosed space; it will still irritate your throat much like a hairspray. I have very sensitive skin but this antiperspirant does not irritate me at all. For me, it lasts all day.

My only issue with this product is that it is definitely a bit pricey (around $6/bottle), almost double the price of sticks. I don't mind paying for the convenience, but still, I will only grab it when it's on sale.

what is not to love

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odor protection, what is not to love about that. I never tried sprays before because I am used to the sticks, but I was really pleased with how well it did it's job.It is dry and doesn't leave any marks on your clothing which is a huge plus.

Great product would recommend

I love this dove invisible clear antiperspirant spray! It doesn’t transfer on my clothes, leaves no wet residue, and smells fresh. I like how easy it is to throw in your bag and freshen up.

July 16, 2018

I love giving a nice quick spray on and then I. Ready for the day. It doesn’t even get on my work dark clothing thankfully. I love this one and has been a favourite since it came out

The best in my opinion!

This is the only deodorant I use anymore. It is light and invisible. A small spray keeps me fresh and dry all day and does not make a mess or leave tell tale signs on my clothing... even sleeveless black items are not marked. I like that it has only a faint fragrance,.. just enough to let you know it's there. Good value. Great product.

July 16, 2018

I would recommend clear finish dry spray to everybody

I never tried sprays before because i m used to the sticks. When i tried it i was surprised how the smell lasts all day cuz i go to the gym often. Well not only the smell, it also keeps me from having sweat odors. I recommend this product to everyone for its effectiveness and for ita cheap price

Kentucky, United States

I absolutely loved everything about this product! Theres not anything i can complain about. I ran out of deodorant before going to the gym one day and my ran in the store and came out with it. Usually i dont like spray on antiperspirant but this one is better than the others ive tried. The can is shaped perfectly to easily fit and be held in either had to get a great spray under each arm. Its light weight. The smell is amazing! Unlike lots of other spray on deodorants when it sprays it doesnt just spray in one spot. It sprays kind of spread out a little to not just clump in one spot. Its very long lasting and you dont have to worry about if you smell or need to apply more. Ive used it many times before going to the gym and i still smell fresh after a long work out. Highly recommend this above any other spray deodorant. You wont be disappointed with trying it

July 16, 2018

Easy and quick freshness!

I love spray deodorants for their ease of use and quickness. This Dove deodorant is a great product! The scent is light and fresh and lasts throughout the day-as long as you don't sweat too much-then reapplication is necessary. It is portable, so that helps! The price is right, too. The product leaves no visible residue, so I'd buy it again.