Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

Not as I expected

Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant did not hold up for me after a day's wear as I had initially had thought it would. Sort of a disappointment as I had paid full price for it not so long ago. Discontinued usage after one use. Did not protect as it claims to, and definitely didn't last in terms of scent.

July 16, 2018

love love love this deodorant!!!

This product is fantastic, i love how soft the spray is - its actually refreshing to apply and allows you to monitor how much or little is applied. Does not leave any marks on clothing and the scent is really nice and clean.

J'ai aimé

Je ne suis pas une admiratrice des déodorant en spray..mais je me suis laisser tenter vue que dove en ma marque préférer :) et j'ai bien aimé ..ll sent super bon ..ne laisse pas de trace :) et super efficace ! Je le recommande

One of my favorites!

I finally gave into trying the spray antiperspirant and I now totally get it. It is one of the best products I have tried thus far. I use it in my daily routine. I usually wear the secret gel brand however I am now using this if I am working out that day or going to work period.

Dry As Can Be

When I first got it I was sceptical that it would go on dry and actually keep me from sweating as much while still smelling fresh, but it really did work! I would recommend it to anyone who sweats a lot because I do and it has been the best thing I’ve used to this day. Sometimes other deodorants bother my armpits but this one did not.

Saskatchewan, Canada

average

For some reason this product makes my underarms feel tight and itchy...I just can't use it as an underarm deo. I do, however, find it works excellent as a spray to keep my feet dry in my running shoes at work! I am on my feet all day and my feet get a bit sweaty. This keeps them dry, and my shoes don't get stinky.

Interesting new concept

I have used this product for the past couple of weeks and I like the ease of application - it sprays well and dries down quickly. The hygienic application of it makes it great for sharing amongst friends!

July 16, 2018

The best antiperspirant I've ever used

This is the best antiperspirant that I've ever used. It goes on dry and smooth so you feel comfortable and confident immediately, no waiting for it to dry to get dressed.

I wear dark colors most of the time and it is truly invisible. The scent is lovely and it works for up to 48 hours.

I've tried other dry sprays on the market and they are not nearly as good. They do mark my dark colors even though they claim to be invisible.

Dove invisible dry antiperspirant comes through on everything it claims.

July 16, 2018

I would but this product, quick to dry

I love this dove product as I found it to be very effective and it is quick to dry. This product leaves no marks on my clothes which is a big plus for me.

Love this deodorant

I love this deodorant it's under $5 it keeps your clothes clean of deodorant stains. You dont have to re apply it lasts 24 hours. Even after swimming I still feel clean. Highly recommend this deodorant