Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

January 16, 2017

My new favourite deodorant. It doesn't leave stains on your clothes as I have found with other antiperspirants.
    Would recommend to family or friends. I make sure I keep extra in stock so I don't run out.

January 12, 2017

It gets the job done and works very well! I am so excited whenever I get to use it because it doesn't stain my clothes and dries very quick and allows for me to get dressed super quick

January 09, 2017

Great product!works great for workout time.Smells awesome!Reasonably priced .Can get it anywhere.Feels really nice on.Dries quickly.Won't buy Deoderant sticks again.

January 09, 2017

Great product! The finish is totally dry and doesn't leave any gross residue or markings on your clothing. It keeps you dry for hours and you don't have to re-apply to keep that finish.

January 07, 2017

Amazing product and very effective. Lots of great scents and affordable. I think everyone would enjoy this product. Love trying products and being able to give a review so other will know about products

January 07, 2017

I love this product. The variety of scents is fantastic. I love the dryness feeling too. Working I the kitchen of a restaurant I tend to sweat a lot and this helps prevent the sticky feeling other products make me feel

January 07, 2017

Je l'aime mais l'odeur trop persistante et trop forte. Par contre dure toute la journée . Le jet n'est pas assez étroit . Jet trop large et on en met partout. Ne tache pas les vêtements .

January 07, 2017

Loved how it felt on my skin...almost like it wasn't there at all! It has a great fresh scent that isn't overpowering or irritating to my sensitive skin. It kept me dry all day too!

January 06, 2017

Smells great, it works perfectly and guards against perspiration for several hours. It's my go-to deodorant!
    It really does the job of keeping you dry on the go, and is a product that assuming has no bad ingredients is pretty much a miracle formula!

June 10, 2016

There's probably nothing worse than the smell of stinky sweat after laying the day away or playing some hard volleyball on a hot beach. Best thing to do to prevent that nasty is to pack a good brand of invisible deodorant that goes on quick, smooth, light, non-sticky and dries asap that wont leave any marks on your swims or coverups. This is the best product for that!