Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

November 18, 2017

Love my Dove

Can we please start with the Original Clean Scent, I loveeeeee this fresh, clean scent soo much!!! I've been using this product for 8+ years now and I love how it leaves my under arms feeling silky and touchable. It def keeps me dry and smelling fresh throughout the day. Love my Dove

November 06, 2017

Love this product

I have tried almost every product on the market but this one is the best. It has a great smell goes on smooth and doesn't leave residue on my shirts like others I've used.

October 10, 2017

Good product for keeping dry

I really like this product. The scent is mild so it doesn't aggravate my allergies. It keeps me dry and never leaves a stain on my clothes. My husband has used this and he has said it keeps him dry as well!

June 24, 2017

Great Product

this is a great product, it doesn't leave your under arms feeling sticky. it leaves no stains on your clothes. the price is good and has been my go to brand for years and will continue to be.

May 29, 2017

It smells amazing and never transfers onto my clothing. It also doesn't peel or rub off like other deodorants. This is definitely my go-to, especially when at the gym.

May 28, 2017

This is actually a very good deodorant! I find it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy under my arms and it keeps me pretty dry and free of sweat marks all day !

May 28, 2017

great product for the money. I definitely would recommend you try it. worth the money. Product very effective and great quality. A well known brand

May 27, 2017

This is a great product! I love that it keeps me dry all day. I also really like that I can wear sleeveless shirts and not have that white deodorant mark on my clothes. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 27, 2017

this is really effective and very affordable. i highly recommend it. unlike other product, there's no adverse effect when you use it. you would not have any dark spots on your underarm.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love it! Very affordable and effective. Totally worth buying ! Definitely a must have for me. I hate seeing white underarms