Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

June 24, 2017

Great Product

this is a great product, it doesn't leave your under arms feeling sticky. it leaves no stains on your clothes. the price is good and has been my go to brand for years and will continue to be.

May 29, 2017

It smells amazing and never transfers onto my clothing. It also doesn't peel or rub off like other deodorants. This is definitely my go-to, especially when at the gym.

May 28, 2017

This is actually a very good deodorant! I find it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy under my arms and it keeps me pretty dry and free of sweat marks all day !

May 28, 2017

great product for the money. I definitely would recommend you try it. worth the money. Product very effective and great quality. A well known brand

May 27, 2017

This is a great product! I love that it keeps me dry all day. I also really like that I can wear sleeveless shirts and not have that white deodorant mark on my clothes. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 27, 2017

this is really effective and very affordable. i highly recommend it. unlike other product, there's no adverse effect when you use it. you would not have any dark spots on your underarm.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love it! Very affordable and effective. Totally worth buying ! Definitely a must have for me. I hate seeing white underarms

May 26, 2017

Dove 24hr Invisible Deodorant:
    I got the oriinal scent; smells good and keeps you fresh. I got it from a warehouse so the price was worth it.
    I will definitly re purcashe this deodorant!!!
    wanyi

May 25, 2017

I would totally recommend this to everyone who wants to keep you dry all day. Smells great too. It lasts for 24 hours and who wouldn't want that kind of protection.

May 25, 2017

This was recommended by my dermatologist and I like how the scent is not overpowering (it is very subtle). In terms of invisibility, if you wear black or dark color shirts and sweat, it will still show in some occasions.