Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

November 02, 2020

A must buy

You have to buy it, no other thoughts. If you use a scrab, this is the one. This is gentle and effective. The smell is like bubblegum and the after you scrub with it, it is so refreshing as if the skin is rejuvenated. Works like a charm.

October 30, 2020

Best body exfoliate so far

First time used the dove body exfoliate product. Really good aroma and not too harsh on skin can be used once a week and impressed by the results.must recommended

October 30, 2020

Great product. Now added to my shopping list

This is amazing on my skin. It seems to give me a clearer skin than many expensive products I've tried out there. It's unbelievable. And smells divine.

Wow!

Great product. It smells amazing, tried the exfoliate mango/almond butter and loved it. Best for dry skin, it will help in hydrating the skin. Would purchase it again.

Love it!

This product is amazing. I love how soft and nice my skin feels. I will definitely keep using it and will recommend to all my family and friends. Actually, I will make it part of my Christmas presents this year. It is a wonderful, great quality product. My skin is very sensitive and I had no issues with this. I also love its scent. Overall, extremely satisfied with it.

I enjoyed this product!

What an amazing product! I really love the smell and it works great. Made my skin feel smooth and helps hydrating it. Definitely recommend this product.

Love it!!

I just received my free dove mango body butter and exfoliate and I’m in love! I will defiantly be buying this product it made my skin feel so smooth and soft not to mention the smell is absolutely amazing great product!!

It works so well!

This body scrub is refreshing and incredibly renewing to your skin. There is nothing that makes me feel cleaner than a shower with Dove exfoliating body wash- it leaves no residue or dryness on your skin.

Dove body scrub

I have really dry skin in the winter and this body scrub is the bet at helping me exfoliate so I can add the Dove moisturizer after my shower....I would definitely recommend this to others, my daughter also loves using it

Smells incredible

I just got this and tried it on my arm and oh my goodness it smells absolutely amazing and feels absolutely incredible going on! I love the feel of it gliding on my skin so nicely! I will DEFINITELY buy this after this one is done and continue to purchase this product! I looked up the price and it seems super reasonable also for what you get! Incredible all around! I give it a 10/10!!