Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 18, 2020

The Perfect Polish

This was the perfect polish. Not only did this Dove Exfoliating Polish leave my body feeling super soft, it left my body smelling amazing even after my shower. I would use again and I would recommend !

Great Scrub!

I actually like this scrub more than I was expecting. It's a gentle scrub that's not harsh on the skin at all. It's very creamy, yet exfoliates wonderfully at the same time (perfect for winter!). The scent is very familiar to the mango body wash, it's nutty with a hint of mango. While the tub packaging is cute, I'd prefer a squeeze tube to avoid water getting into the product, so I was extra careful with it in the shower. It exfoliates nicely, without stripping the skin, and leaves skin feeling very soft and lovely. Overall, it's a nice scrub for your body that's gentle and effective.

the Best scrub ever!

The Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is equally as delicious as the body wash with the exact same juicy mango and creamy almond scent. It contains crushed almonds to gently buff away any dull or dry skin, an absolute necessity in this weather. But, it doesn’t just exfoliate. It’s whipped formula also contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to nourish, soften and smooth skin to help reveal a natural glow. I have never felt softer nor smoother skin than after I used this.

Best body polish

I never normally use body polishes in my daily routine, but going forward, that will change. I absolutely love this body polish/scrub; it leaves my skin feeling very nourished and hydrated. Which is perfect for the winter season that is fast approaching! I also love the scent of it as the mango/almond scent lingers for a while.

November 17, 2020

Amazing product, great smell!

I loved both of these products! First off, the smell was amazing, I love mango scented anything, and this did not disappoint at all! Second, the value is excellent for what you get, generous amount in a tub of the body scrub, and the beauty bars are a decent size too. Finally, these have been great so far for moisturizing my skin, which has been extremely dry this winter. Thank you dove for providing me with great products that not only smell great, but are gentle on my skin, and don't dry it out!

Like a vacation

The scent is so beautiful I brought my Bluetooth into the bathroom played some soca and let the scent take me away while I gave my body an exfoliating. This product is awesome I have been using it for a week and I see a difference in my skin. Leave your skin feeling refreshed.

Amazing scrub

Let me tell you this scrub is awesome!
    The particles are good size and they exfoliate the skin well..But the smell..this is THE best smelling body scrub I have ever tried in my life !

Light exfoliant

Many exfoliants I've used are too rough for my skin, however this one is gentle, yet effective. It also smells like mango (not an artificial scent) and a little goes a long way.

Wonderful

Love how incredible it made my skin feel. Smell was pretty good

Saskatchewan, Canada

This is the best!

I was very impressed with both o these products! I love the scrub and how it lathers and the beauty bar truly keeps my skin feeling soft and not dry after a shower. I think the value of this product is fantastic! Normally body scrubs of this kind of quality/consistency are priced quite a bit higher. The smell is so good, I seriously love it and the scent lasts for some time. It is so refreshing but not too strong. I highly recommend these products!