Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish Reviews

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish with Crushed Almond & Mango Butter gently buffs away dull, dry skin.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash

It work wonders

Dove exfoliating body polish comes in a jar, I would be glad if it comes in a pump bottle for easier use.
    It has some creamy texture which surely dry skin will enjoy or everyone can enjoy in winter.
    This product is light, whippy not harsh with skin and rinse easily.

I love Dove!!

The scrub smells very tasty mango, the texture is lovely, whipped like ice cream, there are a lot of scrubbing particles, it scrubs the body very well, in general I really like Dove products of foreign production !!!It’s a lot smoother which is nice and I think this is my new favorite. .Its not too harsh and my skin feels soft and supple after use. the butter is very creamy and spreads well. the crushed almond exfoliant is quite fine. one jar of this will last through several showers. came quickly!
    And it gets a big fat thumbs up from me !!

IN LOVE!!!

Absolutely LOVE the smell of this stuff, it’s absolutely amazing. I just wanna smell it 24/7, I recommend to anyone who loves fruity smells, I’m one of them & I’m in love. But it’s not just the smell that is amazing. It’s the way it leaves my skin feeling after I’m done using it in the shower. So refreshed and soft.

Amazing smell and feel

The product is so amazing, it has the most amazing smell. Its a very good exfoliator. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to frnds and family.

Loved the scent!

First thing you will notice is the attractive and delicious smell of the product. Although I'm using Dove fir sensitive skin, I still tried it and no reaction at all. My mother-in-law likes it too! Recommended!

That scent!!!!

When I opened the polish the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells sooo delicious, if I could I would eat it!! I love using it as well! The scent that it leaves on me after the use is just as perfect and it really stays on the body! I would totally recommend this! Such amazing product and it really helps my sensitive skin!

June 09, 2020

Wow!

I tried this product as a sample and fell in love. I use it about three times a week all over my body before the body wash. You can feel the scrubs exfoliating dead skin. I recommend this product.

June 01, 2020

Love this body polis

I bought the mango one. I will never buy anything other than this body polish. I use this before I self-tan, peeling from a sunburn and before I shave. If I don't use this before I shave i get little bumps on my legs. Also, the smell is amazing. I've had mine since March and I use it 3-4 times a week. You get a lot for what you pay for. It's also not too abrasive on my skin. Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or oily after using it either

May 21, 2020

Leaves skin feeling super soft!

Great product. Leaves skin feeling super soft and moisturized. Very easy to apply. The bonus is the great scents and options! It is a family favourite in my house

May 20, 2020

Best body Scrub!

I must say i was shocked with the quality of this body scrub! It's a lot cheaper then the body scrubs sold at sephora, and it gave me super soft skin!