Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash Glowing Mango Butter Reviews

Dove Instant Foaming Body Wash made with Mango Butter for gently cleansed & nourished skin.

Le nettoyant corporel moussant instantané Dove vous enveloppe d’une mousse légère et aérée et confère une délicieuse odeur à votre peau.

You might also like: Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

November 17, 2020

Love it!

First time using a foaming body wash and I don't think I will stop buying it! Found my favourite scent so far. I love the smell and how soft my skin feels after the shower.

November 16, 2020

Tried and Love It

Awesome product. I used this mango almond foam body wash after the mango almond body polish and wow did I ever feel and smell so wonderful. This product is one of my favorites. I use it in my daily shower rountines. i highly recommend Dove to anyone and everyone :)

November 13, 2020

Mango Scent + Foaming Wash = WIN

I have drier skin during winter and having a body wash that doesn't leave your skin drier and tighter than before is important! This foaming body wash does the trick! It's going to be my new go-to wash. It leaves you feeling moisturized afterwards and the sweet mango scent is a plus! I also love how it foams right away which makes it easy to apply without a puff.

October 30, 2020

This is amazing!

This product is amazing. I love how soft and nice my skin feels. It is a wonderful, great quality product. My skin is very sensitive and I had no issues with this. I also love its scent. Overall, extremely satisfied with it and will definitely buy again and recommend to my friends and family.

October 30, 2020

Another "Love Dove" moment

Really, I basically love all Dove products, and this one is another for the list.
    Love the smell! So fresh and fruity. Makes taking a shower even more enjoyable. I like the consistency of the product also. Great all around!

I'm all for fragrance!

The dove exfoliating body polish with crushed almond and mango butter...is filled with a fruity fragrance that would keep your bathroom smelling of a basket of mangoes...the pieces of almond exfoliates the skin removing the dead skin and keep the skin subtle soft....I just totally love it..I love the fact that you can actually see and feel the pieces of almond doing it's job...will definitely be purchasing more of this....

Love it!

Oh goodness! It smells incredible like the exfoliating scrub! I have used Dove products before and I have always loved them at how awesome they worked on my skin and I absolutely love this body wash! It smells amazing leaves my body feeling super soft and the price is affordable!! Dove all around is an incredible product! I will absolutely purchase again! 10/10 as well!!

Amazing smell

Dove products are always my favourite. I always try to explore new dove flavour. This new mango body wash is very good. Smells amazing. Foamy and creamy combination for me me. Cleans well. Giveshydration and leaves soft silky skin.

October 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing

Smells amazing,I love the dove mango,I also love how it foams and it smells so good after you rise it off its 10 out of 10 for me I think thank you:)

October 26, 2020

It's very gentle

I am very familiar with dove instant foaming body wash and I received their new dove instant foaming body wash glowing mango butter.
    This product has some thick creamy texture which is very gentle with skin. It cleanse skin without feeling it dry and sure pamper it.