Dove Men +Care Deep Clean Purifying Grains Body & Face Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 5 in Men's Bar Soap

Dove Men+Care Deep Clean Body and Face Bar is formulated to address the specific needs of men’s skin. With ¼ moisturizing cream and oil neutralizing technology it is clinically proven to remove oil and thoroughly clean without leaving skin dry or tight like soap can. Dove is the #1 brand of soap or cleansing bar recommended most often by dermatologists.

Le pain nettoyant Propreté intense corps et visage Dove Men+Care a été conçu pour répondre aux besoins précis de la peau des hommes. Présentant ¼ de crème hydratante et des perles purifiantes, il est éprouvé en clinique pour combattre la sécheresse de la peau et nettoyer en profondeur sans laisser une sensation de tiraillement comme le fait parfois le savon. Dove est la marque de savon ou de pain nettoyant la plus souvent recommandée par les dermatologues.

April 20, 2017

Dove Men +Care Deep Clean Purifying Grains Body & Face Bar makes my face feel and look ten years younger Nice deep clean feeling I WANT MORE AND MORE!!!!

April 16, 2017

Dove bar soaps are bar none the best value for money. I travel a lot for work. The best part about travelling is going back home to your own comfort and Dove moisturizing soap.

April 10, 2017

This is my go to soap. Doesn't leave me feeling dry and smells good. I use this one and the green one too. It goes on sale very often at just about any grocery store or even shoppers

April 06, 2017

My wife bought me this bar soap for the first time and since then I absolutely love it! Smells good, not very strong scent. Does have scrub effect that helps to clean my skin deeply.

April 05, 2017

Excellent product. Cleans well, lathers well and the bar lasts a long time. It's manly but the scent is mild. Great value for the money because my wife coupons.

April 05, 2017

There are a few scents of the dove soap for men and I love them all. They all have a fresh smell that's not over powering. I would describe the scents as being "mildly manly" :) My skin feels moisturized, and as a person who doesn't moisturize often, my skin doesn't dry out.

April 05, 2017

I liked that this didn't dry out my skin. It left my face softer which makes for a nicer shave. I would get this again in the future. The scent is pretty good too.

April 05, 2017

great stuff ! I love this soap as well. I personally find the dove hand soap to be amazing it doesnt dry my skin out all. I will always recommend dove soap to anyone!!buy at Walmart , cheaper

March 23, 2017

March 21, 2017

This product leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh. The grains add a nice touch and the smell is also great. I would also recommend the body and face wash in this line of dove products.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign