Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Didn't like this soap

I have always used bar soap to wash my my face. My girlfriend raves about charcoal cleansers so I thought this would be good. I stopped using it after a few days because I just didn't feel that it really cleansed my face as well as my regular soap.

unexpected product

I received this product as part of XY review club and was shocked at how such a little product can do so much for me. I never ever used bar soap, but this stuff is special. The price is awesome and the results are even better. My skin is clear and clean and feels great. I’m a huge fan! I will be purachsing this bar again.

March 15, 2019

I love this item and it the only soap I buy for the house

Love it! The whole household does! It's the only one we buy. Eventhough it's states it men's we all use it and feel fresh when we do! Highly recommend.

March 15, 2019

A bar soap even a non-bar soap user can get behind!

I got the chance to get my guy to try Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+Face Bar. My guy doesn't really go for bar soaps, but he likes this one. It, just like the body and face wash has a great subtle small. It has a nice texture to it that melts away when you use it leaving his body soft and clean. The price point of it is also great, and often goes on sale making it even better. He has already recommended it a male friend. Thanks XY Stuff and Dove!

March 14, 2019

Even better than the original

Loved this soap. Got it free to try and it’s great! My boyfriend and I both really like it. I have always used dove original and sensitive and I will definitely start using this one too.

A-mazing!

I #gotitfree for my husband, he absolutely loves this. Says it smells great, leaves his skin refreshed, and the grittiness provides a nice thorough clean. He will definitely buy this again, and has positively commented on this product over and over again. Well worth the price!!

Dove Men+Care Charcoal + Clay Body and Face Bar

I received this product free from XYSTUFF in exchange for my honest review.

I really like this product. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. I liked that it has little exfoliate beads and I found it refreshing. I found the smell a bit weird but overall like this product and will purchase again.

Great product!!

This throughly cleans your skin without leaving it dry or tight. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It lathers well too. I received this free for review purposes #gotitfree but will be purchasing it for my boyfriend again

Cool Soap

I finally have my own soap!! This is amazing. The charcoal gives it a cool sensation and it's totally refreshing to use after shaving. No burn. Plus it smells great.

Very good not for face

This soap has small beads in it and quite powerful smell. I wouldnt reccomend to use it on the face and genital area. Overall its a very nice soap. Reminded me of one of those "bath and body works" soap with exfoliating beads.