Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

A-mazing!

I #gotitfree for my husband, he absolutely loves this. Says it smells great, leaves his skin refreshed, and the grittiness provides a nice thorough clean. He will definitely buy this again, and has positively commented on this product over and over again. Well worth the price!!

Dove Men+Care Charcoal + Clay Body and Face Bar

I received this product free from XYSTUFF in exchange for my honest review.

I really like this product. It left my skin feeling clean and soft. I liked that it has little exfoliate beads and I found it refreshing. I found the smell a bit weird but overall like this product and will purchase again.

Great product!!

This throughly cleans your skin without leaving it dry or tight. It smells fresh and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. It lathers well too. I received this free for review purposes #gotitfree but will be purchasing it for my boyfriend again

Cool Soap

I finally have my own soap!! This is amazing. The charcoal gives it a cool sensation and it's totally refreshing to use after shaving. No burn. Plus it smells great.

Very good not for face

This soap has small beads in it and quite powerful smell. I wouldnt reccomend to use it on the face and genital area. Overall its a very nice soap. Reminded me of one of those "bath and body works" soap with exfoliating beads.

Très bon produit

L'emballage est attrayant, la texture du savon est bonne et il semble laisser ma peau bien hydrater apret qu'elle que utilisation. Je le recommande fortement.

I love this product

My favourite thing about this product is the amazing smell and moisturizing beads. You can really feel it soaking up all the impurities in your skin and leaving a smooth moisture for the clean skin. My only complaint is that it is not lasting as long as I would expect a bar soap too. It diminishes fairly quickly.

March 14, 2019

Les hommes de la maison ont adoré!

Ce savon est étonnant! Le charbon laissait un doute avant l’utilisation par mes hommes de la maison.
    Dès la première utilisation, c’est un effet de surprise qu’il procure. L’odeur est rafraîchissant. Il hydrate bien même la peau du visage qui est sensible.
    C’est une nouvelle routine à adopter!

March 13, 2019

Doesn't strip your skin.

I was sent Dove's Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+Face Bar for free in exchange for my honest review.

I really like that this bar is made with charcoal and clay because they both do an excellent job of cleaning the skin and removing deep down dirt and oil. I love that it can be used on the face as well, because it really helps if you have oily or combination skin. Clay tends to strip your skin and leave it dry and tight but I found this soap to be very moisturizing. I really like the scent of the soap, and it also lathers very nicely. A 4-pack of this soap costs $4.97 on walmart.ca, which I think is about average value.

Overall, it's a great body and face bar, and would repurchase and recommend to others.

A big thank you to @TheXYStuff @DoveMenCare for sending me this product for free to test and review. #gotitfree #freeproduct #freesample #ad #DoveMenSportCare

March 13, 2019

dove body + face bar

My brother recently tested this product said it was a good product but not something he would use on a daily basis. Said the feeling that the bar left his skin wasn't something he liked.