Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Very satisfied

Je suis ravie par ce produit. J'utilisais déjà cette marque, mais l'addition de ce nouveau produit est vraiement aprécié, meme si personnellement je préfere le gel douche.

April 10, 2019

I DON'T THINK MY FACE HAS EVER FELT SO CLEAN!

I need to say before I go on, I am NOT exaggerating...
    After receiving my free sample of Dove Men + Care Elements Charcoal + Clay Body + Face Bar, my skin felt tingly.
    It rinsed off so easily with no residue remaining.
    I really enjoyed the scent as well!
    I will definitely be purchasing this product!

Amazing

This product is amazing.. Leaves you feeling so freah and clean and scrubs right down to the skin beautifully. My husband has never had skin so smooth and fresh and clear 😍
    Definitely stocking up on this product!!

Smells good

Very good smell. Was liked by both my husband and my teenage son. Both of them found it to be a really good product and asked to keep buying it in the future.

Soft skin

The bar soap was very nice, had a nice smell n made my boyfriend's skin soft. Never gave him pimples or any other kind of reaction. It has a nice smell but is very mild to the skin.

Odeur trop forte

Malgré que mon conjoint a mentionné que l'odeur était vraiment trop forte (même moi je l'éloignais du bain quand j'allais me laver), il a dit que le savon était doux et rendait la peau soyeuse.

Great smell

My husband used the soap and said it had a great smell and lathered up great. It never left a filmy residue after. He said he would use it again.the price is great to😀

April 09, 2019

Would be a must have for all the men in my life.

My son has problem skin so of course we were very skeptical about a bar soap. Well my boy tried this soap along with a cleanser buffer he got with his shave kit. Must say we are amazed of all the difference. My boy's skin looks 100 Times better he is over the moon happy with the results way to go dove.

Awesome

Awesome cleanser, I will buy constantly this is a great product ,great smell and great lather really enjoy the product .Will definitely buy as Christmas gifts for the boys in the family

2.7/5

Wouldn’t purchase this one

I found it didn’t lather very well and the bar dissolved 2-3 times faster than other brands of soap. If it would last longer I might buy it. Dove makes great products but I didn’t enjoy this one