Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

AMAZING

My husband absolutely loves this product line. The Charcoal + Clay ingredients works well on his face to remove impurities. After one use he felt his face was "cleaner" and softer.

Works and smells great

I wasn't sure what to expect from this because it's been a long time since I used a bar soap. I was really surprised how well it lathered and worked. I've definitely noticed that my skin feels different after using this for a couple of weeks. I feel quite clean and it has a great smell but not a perfume scent. I haven't tried it on my face but the box says you can. I would recommend this product for sure!

April 04, 2019

Un vrai savon tout en un !!

J'ai vraiment aimé cette barre de savon !! En plus de bien laver, cette barre exfoliait en même temps ma peau. Elle laissait aussi un beau parfum pas trop intense. Elle n'a pas assécher ma peau. Elle a plutôt laisser un agréable effet hydratant. Merci pour cette belle découverte.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

My man has been trying this product for free, thanks to XY Stuff, for the past few weeks and he really love it. It is very moisturizing, leaves no film on the skin, smells amazing and leave your skin feeling refreshed and cleaned.

Soft, supple skin!

My husband noticed an improvement in his skin when using the DOVE MEN+CARE ELEMENTS CHARCOAL+CLAY BODY + FACE BAR. His face was soft and supple even during the cold winter months. No acne, no oily skin. He loves this product and will continue using it. Both he and I love the scent too!

Good benefits

I have used Dove products for years and was excited to try this all-in-one bar soap. It lathers well and is still as moisturizing as the regular bar of soap but i was not a fan of the smell. It still did a good job and I like the packaging.

Fresh!

My husband says that its great but it leaves the face a bit dry. So he started using a moisturizer after. I like how it makes him look fresh and I will definitely buy it for him once the bar is done. I would recommend it to my family and friends for sure as its hard to trust facial soap bars but this one works wonders.

Better than Micro Beads!

The small particles of charcoal and clay in this product bring back memories of micro beads, but way more effective and less damaging to your body and the environment. They help scrub grime while washing your body and face, better than any other men's care product on the market. It is a very new and different product, but don't let that deter you. A+ in my books!

great!

My husband absolutely loves this bar for washing his face. He has sensitive skin on his face and this soap did not irritate it at all. It also didn't care the dry, tight feeling.

Great body and face bar

We have received the DOVE MEN+CARE ELEMENTS CHARCOAL+CLAY BODY + FACE BAR free for the review. My husband tried it and he doesn't like the smell. But he likes the all-in-one bar that he can use both for the body and face.