Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Great smell

I like that the ingredients are charbon and argile. It really makes a different and the smell is not bad. My skin is smooth and fresh after the shower. I think it is a great traveling product too.

Très bon produit

Le dove est un produit qui ra franchie la peaux et après la voir ituliser vous sentez votre peaux tous fraîche. Je recommence ce produit a tous les hommes

Dove men

Il a une bonne senteur et contient aussi des micro billes qui enleve la saleté. Pt la couleur inspirera pas confiance à certains mais moi je l'ai été

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay Bar

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal + Clay Body + Face bar provides an effective clean while moisturizing your skin leaving it feeling soft and fresh. The charcoal draws toxins out and the clay purifies so it makes skin healthier, too.

He loves it!

My fiance started using this in hopes it would help his dry skin under his beard and make his skin healthier and the conclusion is, it helped with the softness of his beard, and his skin was so soft!

April 04, 2019

This is a great bar of soap!

I was thoroughly impressed with the Dove charcoal clay body and face bar! It left my skin feeling clean and smooth. I could just feel the dirt, oil, and bacteria wash away down the drain as I lathered up with this fragrant bar. I noticed as soon as I was finished my shower, that my skin wasn't dry and that this bar didn't strip my skin of the essential oils necessary to protect it. I will definitely be buying this again!

Super soap

I am old school and love a good bar of soap. I received this bar for free in return my honest review. I have sensitive skin and was able to use this soap on my face and my body. It smelled great and my skin felt extra soft after using it. At the end of the day I am covered in grease and dirt from work and this soap really did the trick.

Best Bar Soap around

Thanks for the chance to try DOVE MEN+CARE Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+ Face Bar, XY STUFF!

I'm not normally one to boast about stuff like this, but I feel as if I should. The scent is amazing, and long lasting. The little "grits" provide exfoliation, leaving my skin feeling soft, moisturized and healthy. A true clean feeling. Highly recommended.

April 03, 2019

The manly smell

I loved the smell! It makes the face squeaky clean! Definitely a favorite now. I wouldn't care if its pricey as well. It just is amazing, doesn't break me out as well. It won't be too good on sensitive skin though. I would avoid putting it near the eye area. Apart from that A+ #freeproduct #freesample #personalhonestopinion

April 03, 2019

I would purchase product

Product works good leaving your face feeling clean. Has a nice smell that isn't too over powering. After a long days work it cleans oil and dirt well. Husband approved.