Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

April 21, 2019

I like this Dove charcoal soap.

I like this charcoal and clay body and face bar. First of all I was expecting a black bar of soap. It is not, it looks like normal soap. It's not gritty or dry feeling. It feels good and has a nice smell.

2.0/5

April 16, 2019

It's a no

I gave this product to my nephew. He said he didn't like it much. It dried out his face. He did say that the smell wasn't too bad. It was disappointing it didn't work as expected.

0.8/5

Smelly old lady soap

I was not impressed with the smell of this soap the moment I opened the box. My whole bathroom smelled like this soap which reminded me of a grandmother who over perfumed herself. I threw it out after one use.

Soap that REALLY Cleans!

I am from a farm & we used to have a soap that had actual sand in it. Those who have worked on a tobacco farm know the sticky tar your hands are left w after a hard day’s work. We’ll hand priming is long gone, replaced by machine, and so is what we called sand soap. While this soap doesn’t have heavy grit in it - it cleans just as good! Well worth the purchase for those looking for a good hand soap that cleans but doesn’t dry out your skin.

super produit

ce savon laisse un parfum tres agreable sur la peau, mais aussi dans la salle de bain. il donne une sensation de fraicheur et laisse la peau douce. et ce produit est parfait pour les peaux sensibles.

April 15, 2019

The scent is beyond overwhelming!

As soon as I removed the plastic from the box I received from XY stuff I was overwhelmed by the smell. The scent of this soap was so strong it was headache inducing. I had to give it to someone outside my home to test it. They said it was a very nice cleansing soap. It left their skin feeling clean but not dry. They also felt it did a better job of clearing up their oily skin. However, they also mentioned that the smell was overwhelming.

Wonderful product

This is a product I never knew I needed until I got the chance to try it. Now that I have tried I need it everyday!
    Not only does it smell great but it cleans and moisturizes even the driest skin. It feels great when I use it and my skin feels amazing after. It exfoliates and makes me feel great.

Good product

This charcoal,Clay face and body bar leaves your face and body feeling smooth and clean definitely leaves your pores feeling unclogged I would purchase this product again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

Great product. Works great with my skin and I would definitely recommend it. Not a strong smell and made my skin feel amazing after. Glad I got to try it #freeproduct

April 14, 2019

Excellent face bar for men!

The Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar is a great alternative to body wash and an excellent method of washing not only the body, but the face too. I found the texture of the bar to be firm and the charcoal to be pleasant addition to the ingredients. It was thrououghly effective and of high quality. Good value for the money, too!