Dove Men +Care Elements Minerals+Sage 2-in-1 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 20 in Men's Shampoo & Conditioner

With a dual combination of minerals and sage, it is specifically designed for men who want a burst of enduring freshness and invigorated hair.   This Dove Men +Care shampoo and conditioner is perfect for men looking for: (1) visibly healthier and more resilient hair (2) contains a revitalizing burst of freshness with sage for a burst of fresh, herbal fragrance that lasts up to 24 hours (3) 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner dual functionality.

Avec une double combinaison de minéraux et sauge, il est spécialement conçu pour les hommes qui veulent une bouffée de fraîcheur longue durée et des cheveux revigorés.   Ce shampooing et revitalisant Dove Men +Care est parfait pour les hommes qui veulent : (1) des cheveux visiblement plus sains et plus résilients, (2) une bouffée revitalisante de fraîcheur avec de la sauge pour un parfum frais aux herbes qui dure jusqu'à 24 heures, et (3) la double fonctionnalité d'un shampooing et revitalisant 2 en 1.

February 18, 2017

Awesome product, Suitable for daily use, Dove Daily Moisture Shampoo progressively nourishes hair with regular use. The formula helps protect normal to dry hair from daily wear and tear and conditions without leaving residue.

February 18, 2017

Fabulous product! I purchase it for my son all of the time, he really enjoys using it as it smells awesome. Very manly and lasting scent. Also leaves the shower smelling good. Lol

February 17, 2017

The smell is what "got to" my 12 year old son. It is a clean wash and a gentle sage scent with other spicy aromas. In a nutshell, this product is tops on my son's list.

February 17, 2017

Awesome product! Use it all of the time, won't use any other besides this one now! Always recommend to all of my friends!!! Will be buying more for sure

February 17, 2017

This product lived up to what it's meant to be. When I put it on it went on dry and the scent was long lasting trough the day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try something new.
    On thing I would say is if using it with the body wash and shampoo the scent is quite strong all together.

February 17, 2017

This seems to be the best shampoo for me I work in tje trade industry and my hair is constantly being washed. And otjer shampoos itch my head on a regular basis and the dove does not. This is a great product and a must have if you a a dirty job.

February 17, 2017

This product is very nice smell..my husband always used this ..I highly recommend.
    Very manly nice and clean fragrance.
    The price is really good also.

February 17, 2017

I tried this and it smells great. Gets your hair real clean and you can skip a step. Perfect for mornings when you are running out of time. Scent lasts a long time.

February 17, 2017

It is my favorite stuff besides axe I like how it smells a how my hair and skin fills after I would recommend it to all my friends and family.and it don't cause much to buy

February 16, 2017

I have tried many a Shampoo in my day. Nothing leaves me feeling so clean and refreshed as Dove Men +Care Elements Minerals+Sage 2-in-1 Shampoo. Smells great and no soapy residue.