Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

Amazing body wash

I love this Dove Men + Care body wash. I used it on my face as well. It leaves a very refreshing feeling. I received it free for the review, but I will buy it in the future.

April 06, 2019

Not your typical men's products

Both my husband and I did not mind the smell, often I find them very strong and an irritation. Working well with our hard water also where it feels to wash away clean, not greasy.

5 stars

This is a lightly scented body and face wash. I have kind of sensitive skin and the Dove Sportcare Active+Fresh did not cause me any problems. I like the consistency as you can squeeze some out without concern that too much will come out. It left me feeling clean.

April 06, 2019

Gve el douche Dove men care sportcare corps et visage

J’ai reçu gratuitement le gel douche Dove men care sportcare corps et visage pour l’essayer. Habituellement, j’utilise davantage les savons en barre Dove men care (vert) et parfois du gel douche. je trouve que celui-ci mousse très bien et sent bon. Nous n’avons pas besoin de beaucoup de gel pour bien se laver, j’ai utilisé l’éponge Dove men care en triangle,

Smells great

Absolutely the best! Loved the scent and the fact that it gives you a great cooling effect. Love that I can use it for my body as well as my face. Didn’t make me feel greasy was very clean feeling.

Body AND Face Wash

I am glad that I can try it for free. The Dove Men + Care Body + Face Wash smells pleasant. It leaves my skin fresh, clean and hydrated. I would recommend it.

April 06, 2019

Smells great and works wells.

Great idea, I don't like having multiple products so this makes it easy. I can jump in the shower and use one product and go. Smells really good (not super strong), non-drying, no irritation - will buy again. #gotitfree

Propre propre

J’ai recu ce gel douche corps et visage de la part de @XYStuff pour que mon conjoint en fasse l’essai et voici ce qu’il en a pensé:
    J’aime beaucoup les produits @DoveMenPlusCare et ce gel douche n’est pas différent. J’aime beaucoup ce gel douche, on sent vraiment qu’il lave bien et l’odeur est quand meme agréable. Le seul point négatif est qu’il sent peut etre un peu fort et qu’il intervient avec l’odeur de mon parfum. #gotitfree

A great product line!

My husband really likes this body wash. The smell was great, it lathers really well and he found the micro moisture really helped his dry winter skin.

April 06, 2019

Best product of the line!

My husband was given this product for free to review and it was his favourite out the 3 products we were given to try. He really loves the smell, and so do I! We also both found that it lasts forever on the skin. Every time he walks by me, I can tell if he's had a recent shower because of the scent. He is a huge fan of menthol in products, he loves anything that makes his skin cool and tingle so this one was a huge win on that front. It left his skin really nicely moisturized too, and he found it help relieved skin that chronically itches in the colder months. He has habitually used bar soap for years but is now a firm believer that this type of gel is the way to go. We will definitely keep purchasing this, it is totally worth the value and he's already recommending it to all his buddies!