Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 04, 2019

Parfait 2 en 1

Toujours dans l’optique que de sentir propre et frais il comble parfaitement mes besoins, sa mousse riche nous procure une sensation de propreté et de fraîcheur il fait disparaître la saleté et les odeurs désagréables
    Il laisse la beau propre fraîche et douce au toucher
    Il ne dessèche pas la peau et complète bien la gamme de produit pour homme
    Je le recommande sans hésiter

April 04, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Dove Fresh Body Wash

I really like the scent from this Dove product. The face and body wash has a nice texture and stays put in my facecloth until I use it. It does not drip down before I apply it to my body. It's the right amount of thickness. It also foams up really nice and rinses off easily leaving no residue. I like how it made me feel fresh all day.

New York, United States

Smells cool

This product smells great but my skin gets really sensitive and using this product on my face made me break out a little. Otherwise it was good. It worked well as my body wash.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells good, love the cooling feelng

DOVE MEN+CARE SPORTCARE ACTIVE+FRESH BODY + FACE WASH has a nice smell, nothing to right home about though. After using it I feel clean which is about all I can ask, also I've used it on my beard and it works well. I like the cooling feeling it has on my face, very refreshing. All in all a good hard working face and body wash that I would buy.

My New Shower Regimen

I just love the body wash and shampoo, smells fantastic, and many people have given positive feedback on them! My 16 year old son has been using the deodorant/48 hour antiperspirant since it arrived as I am unable to use antiperspirants. He had used a competitor's antiperspirant for 3 years, but has now decided to stay with the Dove Men+Care brand. It works very well at both keeping him dry, and smelling fresh. The body wash is invigorating and rinses away with a squeaky clean feeling left. The fragrance is perfect! The shampoo is awesome as well...it cleans in just one wash, instead of my normal brand's 2 washes. My hair is actually softer since I started using this product! My scalp tingles, and I no longer need a separate conditioner! The fragrance, like the fragrance in the body wash, is perfect...very fresh, and not like perfume! Ohhh, and last but not least, a little goes a long way in these products, no need to use a palm full of either! These products from Dove Men+Care are awesome!!!

Another Great 2 in 1

Gotta love a multi purpose product! The smell is super nice and does a great job at making me smell good and feeling clean. Can't go wrong with the price since its good for all over your face and body.

Great body wash

This was great body wash my husband loved it and I used it acouple times and it was good, love the smell and keeps you smelling fresh which is what you want. Will be buying again

dove body and face

Super bon produit pour la douche et la figure doux . Il sent bon et est efficace .Le rapport qualité prix pour ce produit est tres bien . Il y a tellement de produit dove que je n ai pas vu la différence qu il soit actif fresh ou non comparativement a un autre produit dove utilisé

April 03, 2019

Super bon produit pour la douche et la figure doux . Il sent bon et est efficace .Le rapport qualité prix pour ce produit est tres bien . Il y a tellement de produit dove que je n ai pas vu la différence qu il soit sport ou non comparativement a un autre produit dove utilisé

Nice face wash

Dove Men+Care Sportcare Active+Fresh Body is a great body wash!
    It lathered nicely and smells really good.
    I would purchase this again if on sale and with a coupon!