Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.
    XY Stuff Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great!

Thank you for this product! What a great smell. I felt really clean after using this on my face/body. I would recommend this to my friends & family to try out. Definitely buying after this bottle runs out.

April 03, 2019

Very impressed with the "after" results

This product is really effective and does a thorough job cleansing the face without stripping its surface or being overly harsh. The pores looked so much less oily!

April 03, 2019

I got this free for my household to try, and it's a hit! My husband and son both like it, and I love that it's gentle enough for washing faces. My husband always uses regular soap or body wash which is pretty harsh for facial skin but this is both gentle and effective. I am a skin person with lots of products in my routine but I gave it a try and also thought it was great. It didn't leave my skin dry or tight at all, and it was a really nice fragrance without being too overwhelming. We've all been using it and I really like the texture too, it's thick but not goopy. and it has some granules in it but nothing too rough. Highly recommended! I left a review on Chickadvisor as well!

2.0/5

Won't be rushing to buy

Not a fan of this. Didnt end up using the full bottle and probably never will.

It had the same citrus smell as the other products but I found on my face it was overpowering.

I didnt like the texture or smell. Didn't lather well.

Smells great

DOVE MEN+CARE SPORTCARE ACTIVE+FRESH BODY + FACE WASH smells great. It's easy to use and handy being a face and body wash. I will definitely be buying this. #gotitforfree

Dove men care

Merci de m'avoir choisit pour essayer se produit ! Mon conjoint a adorée!
    Le produit sans très fort par contre donc il ne se lave pas le visage avec,mais parfait pour un lavage de corp,et mousse beaucoup!
    Et moi je trouve qu'il sent très bon par la suite!

Big hit

My kids and husband tried this product and loved it. The smell, texture and the feeling of being clean was awesome. Would buy it again and was nice trying it for free

Start the Car! Fresh men’s care

New Dove Mens SportCare products are so refreshing. They provide an excellent fresh scent and lasting moisture. The smell is just right, not like other men’s shower products that overwhelm with scent. Highly recommend Dove Men’s SportCare!

April 02, 2019

Would definitely buy this product again Boyfriend loved it

We got the Active Fresh Sportcare , Great smell Deodorant was efficient, shampoo as well . Like the body wash as well only downfall is bottle is quite rigid so have to press hard to get product out when needed.

April 02, 2019

Great option

I'm not normally one to use a face wash. I tend to just use whatever soap is in shower or sink. Using this face wash has improved how clean my skin feels after using it