Dove Men+Care SPORTCARE Active+Fresh Body + Face Wash Reviews

Dove SPORTCARE Active+Fresh body wash not only leaves you feeling refreshed, but it also gives you total skin coverage hydration, making this a great body wash for men. All Dove Men+Care Body Wash for men contains Micromoisture technology to deliver moisture when applied to skin and helps to prevent dryness after showering.

Confidently Deodorized!

The first thing my wife noticed about the product is the 'deodorizer' Well, I put it to the test and I can say it is a definite benefit to this body wash. I feel very fresh and dry all day. Nice lathering and I really like the outdoorsy scent, wish it lasted a bit longer, though. I will be adding this wash to my shopping list!

Top notch

I am not a body wash kind of guy, this may have changed that. The smell is excellent and refreshing, the lather is consistent, and the overall texture is perfect. It goes on smooth and leaves you feeling moisturized but not greasy. It leaves a lingering presence of the sent all day, in a non-perfume way, and opens the pores leaving you feeling hydrated.

J'ai testé le gel douche Dove Men+Care

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement le gel douche Dove Men+care gratuitement. J'aime beaucoup qu'on puisse se laver le corps et le visage avec le même gel. Il sent très bon et il mousse bien. Je suis très satisfait du produit et je vous le recommande.

My favourite body wash

I used this Dove product that I received courtesy of XY Stuff. I loved the lather and the way it left my skin feeling soft. I would buy it again for my boyfriend but probably not for myself, as the scent clashed with my floral perfume.

This is a good product

This body and face wash is great, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean without any residue. It even works well on my face keeping it clear of breakouts.

New Brunswick, Canada

trop citronner pour moi

Drôle de texture, mais fonctionne bien, savonne très bien aussi, j'ai aimer a part l'odeur de citron beaucoup trop prononcer, pour moi ca ne va pas pour un gel de douche.

Texas, United States

I will purchase again!

I reviewed DOVE MEN+CARE SPORTCARE ACTIVE+FRESH BODY + FACE WASH and I received the product free in return for an honest review. Worked really well and was nice to have a product that works with other ones in the line. Able to use with the shampoo and antiperspirant without conflicting scents.

Fresh all day

This product lathers very nicely & leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smelling amazing whole day. Would recommend as a body wash but not as a face wash if you have sensitive skin as it can be a bit drying.

Great

This body and face wash keeps me smelling clean all day long. It has a great scent and makes my body and face feel very clean. I will definitely buy it again.

Awesome product

Dove mens fresh body and face wash is a great product. Smells amazing. You get quite a bit from a bottle and it lasts a long time. Leaves me feeling clean, fresh and refreshed. I would recommend this product and I will definitely buy it again.