Dove Night Lotion Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #1204 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

Overnight your body and soul regenerate, Skin naturally renews itself during the night, faster than during the day, Dove Regenerating Night Lotion has a unique nourishing formula, containing micro-pearls of shea butter, that helps fuel skin's nightly renewal process. Dove Regenerating Night Lotion: Wake up to a touchably smooth and naturally radiant body skin!

April 10, 2017

You came to the right place if you want super soft hands this lotion gives off a lot of moisture I would recommend this for people with dry skin or that are old.

1.7/5

March 29, 2017

I do not recommend you use this shampoo. It gives you nasty blotches and leaves a burning sensation in your scalp. I do not recommend you use this shampoo.

December 19, 2016

Really like this product. I saw the different on my skin. This night lotion make feel different on my skin. It smell very good.I recommend it for every types of skin

November 17, 2011

Overall great product. It makes my skin feel extra soft. My boyfriend noticed it one week after I started using it. I wear it after I come from the gym shower and fall asleep.

2.8/5

December 03, 2009

I love the smell of all Dove products. The fragrance is very important to me. The lotion does it job.

January 06, 2007

I got this lotion for Christmas and it's really nice. I love the mix of honey (that you can really smell) wish shea butter. It's a nice scent to take in just before you drift off to sleep. It doesn't make me sleepy, it just makes me feel nice and calm. The bonus is keeping your skyn hydrated throughout the night so you don't wake up all dry and cracked if you have dry air in your house. I would buy this again for sure. Possibly the whole line if it all smells this good!

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray