Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner Reviews

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Conditioner with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 01, 2016

I also got to try this product through ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club. I was very impressed with the shampoo from the same line, but I got to say, I love the conditioner way more. I have extremely fine hair, which tends to be a little frizzy since I straighten my hair also everyday. This conditioner left my hair soft and silky, and definitely reduced frizz for me! It also leaves a pleasant citrus scent behind, which is a huge plus for me! If you have problems with frizzy or damaged hair, you have to try this conditioner!

September 30, 2016

As mentioned with my review for the shampoo I received this product yesterday for free as part of the ChickAdvisor review club and I couldn't wait to try it out this morning. I loved the shampoo, it was great, However I have to say that the conditioner is amazing. I have bleached hair that is always in need of more hydration and that is exactly what this conditioner gave it without being heavy or weighing my hair down! My hair is horrible for tangling and knotting and this seems to make brushing my wet hair fairly better which is fantastic. Thanks Dove for a great product. I will surely recommend to friends and family!

September 30, 2016

I received the Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner for free as part of the Chick Advisor product review club. I loved the shampoo as well as the conditioner. After using the shampoo I found that it didn't leave my hair overly dry which I loved and left a nice citrusy scent. The conditioner was just as great if not better and left my hair super soft and frizz free with an amazing scent. I would definitely recommend both the shampoo and conditioner.

September 30, 2016

What a great smell, i got it and used the same day, works well, but the parfum for the day it is just summer dream. My hair is nice and shiny, get easy to brush

September 29, 2016

I received this for free and loved it! It left my hair feeling soft and shiny. It wasn't fly away but was a lot softer and hydrated after using it. It had a great smell. My hair was also not knotty so it was good at detangeling also. The price is fair and comparable to others. I will definitely purchase this! And thanks to dove.

September 29, 2016

Lorsqu j'ai reçu le shampooing et le revitalisant noix de coco j'ai tout de suite aimé le parfum qui se dégageait des bouteilles. Je peux dire que mes cheveux sont doux et soyeux. #gotitfree Merci chics advisor :)

September 29, 2016

I have really dry hair so I love a conditioner that is super hydrating. This conditioner is real creamy and nourishes my hair so well. Using this after the Coconut & Hydration shampoo left my hair feeling clean and really soft to the touch. I feel like it even made my styling afterwards a lot easier because my hair didn't feel dry.

I received this free from Chick Advisor as part of the product review club, my opinion is my own and honest.

September 29, 2016

Oh my god ... If your hair kinda dry .. Definitely you need this magic conditioner .... Leave your hait smooth hydrate.. Smells so good and shiny.. Of course i would like to buy this again ❤

September 29, 2016

This is a decent conditioner. It makes hair soft and shiny and in a "lightweight" kind of way. I could use this every day but I found that I didn't like the scent that lingered in my hair... It's not a bad smell but I think the sweetness of it was just too much for me to be smelling all day. Just something to think about if you're sensitive to scents.

September 29, 2016

It has a light scent and does not weigh your hair down. It rinses clean and your hair feels so soft. A little goes a long way. Great to use everyday along with the shampoo.