Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#4 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 02, 2016

I recently got to try this product for free thanks to Chick Advisor and I loved it! I love the smell of the shampoo, and the way it makes my hair feel after using it! I have always been a fan of Dove products, but this one is really awesome! I am a huge Coconut fan!

October 02, 2016

Having dry and frizzy hair, this shampoo is a god- send. I love this shampoo. Its has a long - lasting and pleasant fragrance. No chemical smell.

I noticed an improvement immediately. After my first wash, my hair was soft and manageable. Although a light shampoo, it's effective in eliminating greasy hair.
    The serum is an added bonus in moisturizing hair resulting in a well- cared and hydrated hair.
    #Dovecoconuthydration

*got this free for testing purposes. Thanks @chickadvisor!

October 02, 2016

I was selected to review this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Panel, unfortunately, I didn't receive it until earlier this week, so I haven't been able to give a meaningful review until now-after using it for a full week.

First of all, I love the fragrance. It's soft and comforting. Next, I love that it foams up so well. I hate applying shampoo and then not being able to work up a lather. Using this shampoo did feel like a salon experience for me.

I noticed right away that my hair felt really clean, but the real test came after I had blow dried my hair. I can't believe how soft my hair felt. I tend to color my hair every 2 months or so, so I want a product that won't strip any further moisture from my hair. and helps keep it hydrated. This is it.

October 01, 2016

I absolutely loved this product. The shampoo had abgrat scent and a great lather. I loved the conditioner. It took out all my knots an dleft my hair feleing silky. I have recommended this product to gamily and friends. I will definitely purchase it again.

October 01, 2016

I have used this product many times myself,mainly because it is a very gentle shampoo.It reminds me a lot about Baby Shampoo.The reason I say that is because I have very fine and straight hair which can be unrually sometimes.If I want to put it up in a Pony Tail,it just goes limp.When I wash my hair with Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo,my hair is completely different to manage.After I shampoo with this product my hair comes to life,it feels hydrated not dry and it has a nice texture to it.My hair feels soft and bouncy with a nice scent to it.I like all of Dove hair care products and this one is definitely a keeper.I would recommend this to anyone to try.

October 01, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved how hydrating this was for my hair. I have curly hair and it gets frizzy quite easily, and the performed by far more superior to my normal shampoo. I noticed less frizz after the first use. I would buy this in the future and highly recommend it.

October 01, 2016

I really loved trying this Shampoo. I started using it as soon as it arrived and continued using it for approximately 2 weeks (every other day or so). It has a fresh clean scent that is not overbearing. Although, I am not sure about my ability to detect scents as I couldn't smell any coconut. It must have a really soft coconut undertone. Either that, or I am just used to products with a heavy coconut presence. As you can see from my photo, the shampoo is clear. It has a medium consistency. The shampoo lathers up really well and I found that a little bit goes a long way. When I first washed my hair it was really dirty from dust in the air and from working outside in the garden all day. My hair felt like straw to say the least. The shampoo worked really well getting my hair clean. so well that my hair squeaked as I was rinsing my hair out. The shampoo is easily rinsed out and doesn't take forever. It didn't leave any residue on my hair but instead left my hair feeling rejuvenated, fresh and definitely clean. I would definitely purchase this product. #DoveCoconutHydration #gotitfree

October 01, 2016

I was thrilled to recieve this shampoo from the product review club! Dove is one of the brands I have come to trust the most, and this shampoo in particular smelled amazing. It lathers well and is not so perfumey that it is overwhelming after using it, which is something I appreciate in a shampoo. Plus such well designed packaging! I would definitely buy it again!

October 01, 2016

After receiving this as well as the Dove nutritive solutions Coconut & Hydration conditioner as part of the Chick Advisor Product review club, i was over the moon! First off, it smelled amazing. I couldn't wait to try it out! The texture was just lovely and it squeezed out of the bottle so nicely. It worked itself into a really nice lather. After my hair had dried, the amazing coconut smell stuck with me for the whole day! i wouldn't stop looking over my shoulder to smell my delicious hair. i have naturally course, thick, curly, unruly, crazy hair and a lot of conditioner and shampoos don't do a thing for me. The Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner made my hair soft and manageable which was lovely. Loved it so much! i will be purchasing this again!!!

October 01, 2016

I got to try this product as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.
    I've used Dove shampoo before and really enjoyed it in the past, and this definitely did not disappoint. It has a nice light scent, not too overpowering or strong. It left my hair nice and hydrated, but clean enough that I didn't have to shampoo twice. For reference, I do have thin and undyed hair. Would definitely recommend!