Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 01, 2016

My hair is coloured so I used shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair myself. I used this conditioner on both of my daughters hair. My oldest daughter has extreamly oily, thin hair and this conditioner worked great for her. After one wash her hair actually looked a lot fuller than it usually does with any shampoo she has previously used and was extreamly soft to touch. You could tell that her hair was soft just by looking at it, it was very light weight for her and look full of volume. My youngest daughter's hair is thick and dry and this shampoo and conditioner made it look soft, smooth and refreshed. By looking at her hit you couldn't tell that she has dry hair and her curls were smooth spirals, compelety void of frizz.

I recieved this product free to test from chick advisor

2.7/5

March 01, 2016

I received Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner from ChickAdvisor for review purposes. The product claims to nourish hair making it softer and smoother. Shampoo and conditioner reviews are so hard to do individually because it is hard to decipher which benefits come from which product. The conditioner and shampoo have the same claims so I it would have been easier to review these items as a set. But here it goes! In regards to my hair being softer and smoother I will definetly agree to their claims. I have wavy hair which is pretty thin and it made me hair feel so smooth even after I decided to let it air dry. It did not leave me with many fuzzies and frizzies which is a main hair concern of mine. This isn't a claim on the bottle but it actually made my hair feel stronger too? Not sure if any other reviewers will agree on that but I feel as though my hair breaks left often. Dove is a brand that I am familiar with, although not this line, and they consistently disappoint me with the smells. They all have that same sweet generic smell that isn't bad but I wish was a bit more. The scent doesn't last as long as I would like. Also, the price is quite high. As a whole, this product is good but I will not be switching from my current shampoo and conditioner set for it.

March 01, 2016

I recieved this product free to try and I noticed immediate results in the first time using this product. I noticed my hair was more manageable and softer to the touch.

I even had friends comment on the overall health of my wavy locks.

I would use this product in the future!

March 01, 2016

I have fallen in love with this conditioner. It is so light weight and full of moisture. My hair looked great without any other products in it. within a few washes, my hair appeared so much better, full of life! Great product, not too scented either and it delivers! Will buy again.

March 01, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. After each use along with the Dove Shampoo, my hair is smoother, shinier, and easier to style. Same for the shampoo, the price is little bit higher than normally in a drugstore. I will repurchase if it is on sale.

March 01, 2016

I was thrilled to be chosen by ChickAdvisor to try out the Dove Nutritive Solutions products. I love this conditioner. The smell is amazing and my hair feels light, soft, and healthy after being conditioned with the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has dry, damaged or unmanageable hair.

March 01, 2016

I liked the fact my hair was soft and tangle free without being weighed down and greasy. I noticed it had less fly aways and still had bounce and body.
    My hair was soft and shinny as well.

March 01, 2016

I got this product free to try as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have used this conditioner for over a week now and can honestly say that it has cleaned and hydrated my hair very well, leaving it soft and shiny. It also has a subtle and nice scent, which I loved it.

Overall, I can certify that this is a good and effective product and I recommend it.

March 01, 2016

My hair is highlighted and very long. Typically, I use 1-2 *handfuls* of conditioner to soften, smooth and detangle all my hair. The first time I tried this Dove conditioner, I squirted out a ton into my hand because I assumed I would need my usual amount. Wrong! This conditioner is so much thicker and creamier than what I was using before that I actually only need the equivalent of what I use for shampoo! I usually go through conditioner twice as fast as shampoo, but this is so rich (and yet still easy to spread through my hair) that I think I'm going to finish both bottles at the same time! This has *never* happened to me!

This conditioner does a good job of quenching my thirsty ends, and also gives my hair enough "slip" so that I'm able to completely detangle my hair while I'm still in the shower. I concentrate conditioner from the ears down, and I've found it is doing a great job.

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club for my honest review. Will I purchase this myself? You betcha! My only suggestion is to start with a small amount the first time you use it and then see if you need more - a little goes a long way!

March 01, 2016

I received Dove's Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner free from ChickAdvisors product review club free to test out for review. Nice light scent and super moisturising without being heavy. I find most conditioners weigh down my hair but this didn't. And it was great about getting out all my stubborn knots. Love it!