Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 02, 2016

I will never go back to the expensive, useless salon products I was previously using. This shampoo is a quarter of the price and a million times more efficient! After just one use , I felt a WORLD of difference in my hair! Been using for over a week staright now with the conditioner and my hair is brand new again! HIGHLY recommend!

March 01, 2016

My hair is coloured so I used shampoo for coloured hair my self. I used this shampoo on both of my daughters hair. My oldest daughter has extreamly oily, thin hair and this shampoo worked great for her. After one wash her hair actually looked a lot fuller than it usually does with any shampoo she has previously used and was extreamly soft to touch. You could tell that her hair was soft just by looking at it, it was very light weight for her and look full of volume. My youngest daughter's hair is thick and dry and this shampoo and conditioner made it look soft, smooth and refreshed. By looking at her hit you couldn't tell that she has dry hair and her curls were smooth spirals, compelety void of frizz.

3.2/5

March 01, 2016

Thus shampoo was given to me to try for FREE and I am happy to say that my hair had added bounce and life added to it after just a few washes.

The smell was okay,not something I would prefer to use(when it comes to the scent of the product) but it smelled alright.

I would recommend this product to anyone wishing to achieve healthy, manageable hair.

March 01, 2016

after only a few uses my hair seemed to be full of bounce and moisture. This shampoo is very light weight, pleasantly and lightly scented. So easy to wash out, no build up. I would gladly add this to my daily hair care routine. Great product.

March 01, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor review club. I like the shampoo, it leaves my hair nice and soft, and doesnt dry it. It lathered well with only a tiny amount used, and washed out really easily. The scent is great, not strong. it is great for people who are sensitive to fragrance. The style of the bottle is good and it is easy to open. The price is little higher than normally. I will repurchase if it is on sale.

March 01, 2016

I was thrilled to chosen by Chick Advisor to be chosen to try out this shampoo product. I have coloured my hair for years and find it to be extremely dry and unmanageable most of the time. The smell of the shampoo is fresh and amazing and my hair is finally feeling fantastic and clean after a washing. I would highly recommend the Dove Nutritive Daily Moisture Shampoo to anyone.

March 01, 2016

I used this on my sons hair as well as my own and and it worked really well for both of us. It didn't strip my colour and left my hair light and clean.

March 01, 2016

I got this product free to try as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I have used this shampoo for over a week now and can honestly say that it has cleaned and hydrated my hair very well, leaving it soft and shiny. It also has a subtle and nice scent, which I loved it.

Overall, I can certify that this is a good and effective product and I recommend it.

March 01, 2016

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! I received a sample from Chickadvisor to give my unbiased feedback. It has a light scent and leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. In this winter weather, this is the perfect perfect shampoo! Get it!!!

March 01, 2016

I am blown away by all of these products! My hair has never been softer! I have naturally curly, overproccessed, over dyed, coats, dry hair. Well, I did....
    The shampoo and conditioner alone, have made a world of a difference to my hair. It was dramatically softer after just the first wash even! Now that I've been using it for a couple weeks, my hair is constantly surprising me and amazing me over and over because of its silky softness that it's never had! Thanks Dove!