Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Always used

This is this most effective shampoo I have used. It is so good at cleaning my hair but adding moisture at the same time. I had a huge mishap with a colour stripper and it dried my hair out so bad that it started breaking off, this is the only shampoo I can use and also use the conditioner to match and it works amazingly to add the extra moisture I need to try and get my hair into some decent condition. Hard work but it’s getting there, either that or get my head shaved, which is not a option.

United Kingdom

Go to holiday shampoo

I always buy this shampoo when I’m going away on my holidays, I don’t know how but this always works better outside of the UK! Wash your hair daily and this shampoo leaves your hair feeling well looked after and lovely and soft. Doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy or heavy

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Smooth and nourished

I have super dry, thick curly hair.

When I use dove hair shampoo, my hair feels nourished, smooth and super conditioned.

A little goes a long way and it smells beautiful.

2.8/5

July 10, 2019

I would buy this product again, your hair smell so good!

Worth trying it! Its an affordable product for dry hair, the texture of your hair after washing its sooo soft! I really like it! The smell of this shampoo is also very good..Overall, for the price and the quality I recommend it for someone who has a budget and doesn't necessary wants to buy a very expensive shampoo.

July 09, 2019

would use this product again

I would definitely use this product again. The price was good, the scent didn't bother me, as many products now do. My hair felt great after using the product for a few weeks.

July 08, 2019

its okay

i love dove bodywashes and even dove bar soaps . but the shampoo i know people swear by it but i didnt like it that much . it dint stand out for me . my hair are very dry .

July 05, 2019

Being black

As a black girl it does the job. Gets my hair greatly cleaned but keeps the moisture with both shampee and conditioner. It lasts me well long and I definitely recommend to anyone. Great product.

2.0/5

July 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nothing has ever left my hair dryer

It's crazy that the daily moisture shampoo made my hair feel like hay. I have thin, wavy hair, and normally I use products catered to POC hair. But I was on vacation and forgot to pack my regular shampoo so i decided to go the cheap route and buy the first shampoo with the word moisture on it. Big mistake. I should have known better. It left my hair completely dried out and frizzy and there were none of my usual waves in sight. It's probably designed for straight hair.

July 04, 2019

If you’re looking to fix dry hair, this is for you!

This product is my go to shampoo when my hair is feeling dry and needs a boost of moisture. It is a good value compared to high end shampoos that give similar results.

July 04, 2019

Its ok.

I have always been a fan of Dove's products, and this is no exception. I'm not really sure how to characterize my own hair, and I've never delved deeply into hair care per se. But I love this one.