Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 24, 2019

Review dove moisture shampoo

I’ve been using this same shampoo for more than one year my hair were really dry because of coloration and this shampoo just same my hair they became so smooth and hydrated i never stop using it since and also nerve regret washing my haire with that shampoo i totally recommended it for anyone

July 23, 2019

Smells great

Using this shampoo for 3 weeks and am happy with it. Hair is silky and smooth and smells great. I do however think at a price point of almost 6 bucks for a small bottle is alittle Over priced.

July 19, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Highly recommend

Started using this shampoo last week made my hair feel just like the hairdresses done it, also used on my little girl usually her hairs frizzy after washing this left it smooth and sleek highly recommended

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Fantastic

My hair is very dry and not very strong. Have been using this shampoo for a while and I can already see changes.
    The shampoo smells lovely and don't need to use much of it at the time.

Essex, United Kingdom

great product

been using this product a long time, i have long, thick, dry hair and scalp. this always leaves my hair feeling clean and soft also its smells lovely!

City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Smooth hair

I just love dove! My hair is damaged and frizzy due to using bleach on it. I’ve always used dove but this product....just wow!!! My hair feels healthier,smooth and soft. A must have product!

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Dove moisture shampoo

I used dove moisture shampoo after bleaching my hair
    This product did exactly what it was supposed to do
    It made my dry damaged hair feel soft and hydrated
    This product but the moisture back into my hair
    I've been using this product now as my every day shampoo
    This product is really good

Barnsley, United Kingdom

My favorite

I only use Dove shampoo and conditioners, my hair is really dry and brittle and the dove range make it feel and look shiny and conditioned. I've been using them for years now and don't think I would find anything better.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product

I recieved a sample of the Dove moisture shampoo and tried it for the first time. I really liked it. It made my hair silky smooth, it smells great. My hair stayed smooth and clean for days. I absolutely love it.

Shropshire, United Kingdom

Dove shampoo

I use dove shampoo as it seems too be the only shampoo that I don't have to wash my hair every day with. It makes my hair look clean it's not to heavy and I love the smell.