Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 07, 2020

My go to

Literally the only shampoo I use now, as I used to spend a lot on salon shampoo. I love how my hair feels and how clean it is. Mostly I love how my hair is shiny and not heavy.

September 06, 2020

My main brand

Dove is my every day shampoo brand. I love the smell and the softness of my hair after I use it. I will always use Dove and would recommend it to family and friends.

September 01, 2020

Must try

I truly love using this shampoo. I use it with other Dove conditioners. My hair becomes smooth and easy to manage after using this product. Say goodbye to dry, frizzy hair now!

August 06, 2020

Best Shampoo

This product is fantastic, and I really love using this shampoo. It leaves my hair shiny, silky and smooth. I love the way my hair looks and feels after using it. I only need a bit and it lathers into my hair really well. It also seems to help with my hair and giving it the moisture it needs. I have really dry hair and this seems to help not make it so dry and gives it that boost it needs. I really enjoy this shampoo as well as other Dove shampoos I’ve tried. I would definitely happily recommend this to anyone looking for a great product!

June 20, 2020

perfect

My hair feels silky soft, looks so much shinier and is much more manageable. Definitely a great shampoo.It made my hair silky smooth, it smells great. My hair stayed smooth and clean for days. I absolutely love it.

June 20, 2020

Takes care of your hair

You can’t go wrong with dove. It leaves my hair and skin feeling so much softer and healthier. I have very sensitive skin and get bad ingrown hits from shaving but dove has given me some relief. My hair was damaged from dying it but with dove it has gotten some Life back.

May 01, 2020

Oh how I love dove

I can not express how Much I love dove shampoo. They have such amazing scents. Such a huge variety for all Different kinds of hair. It keeps my hair smelling great all day

April 23, 2020

Good value for the price

You never go wrong with Dove products. I always buy them in Costco. It is under $10 per bottle and the size is huge it last me for couple months as I shampoo hair everyday. I highly recommend it

March 09, 2020

Only use Dove!

I have been using DOVE for a few years now. I love how soft it makes my hair feel. With both the shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel amazing

February 29, 2020

great shampoo!

this shampoo made my hair feel really soft and got rid of any dryness, it was really easy to cleanse with and washed out very easily. I would recommend for anyone with dry hair.