Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 29, 2019

Great daily

I switch my shampoo all the time depending on time of year/required treatment... but Dove is always in my shower because it is always hydrating and leaves my hair soft and not frizzy.

June 29, 2019

Great shampoo

This is a great shampoo and very good cost-effective price. You only need a small amount for it to lather and Bubble Up. It leaves your hair silky and shiny. It smells great. I would recommend and buy this product again and again.

June 28, 2019

I really like this..

The first time I tried this shampoo was because I went to my sister's house. I saw that she was using it and decided to try it. Its been really good so far I like that my hair doesn't feel dry after I used it. It leaves my hair very clean and I don't need to use much.

June 25, 2019

Love this Shampoo

This is a great product! It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. The smell is also great and fresh! When using it lathers well so you do not need to over use! This is one of my “go to” shampoo!

June 25, 2019

Awesome product

I love this shampoo it works so well with my hair I have been looking for a shampoo that works well with my thin frizzy hair and this what is the best product I can find by far

June 24, 2019

This is a winner

After trying almost all the fancy haircare brands this won takes it home. We use this shampoo on a routine basis. Both my husband and I we love it. It does not dry air hair out. It leaves our hair feeling soft and smells nice!

June 24, 2019
    Texas, United States

Best product!

I love doves shampoo and conditioner it leave my hair feeling so soft and the smell is so good i highly recommend it to everyone i been using dove for years and dont plan on stopping anytime soon.

June 19, 2019

Excellent

Excellent product. goes on sale often. I have been using it for sometime now- very moisturizing. Will be buying it again. Great product for a great prize

June 15, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

It's okay.

Dove shampoo used to be my go to shampoo but now it's more or less just okay. I love the smell of it, but it just didn't help my hair like other products do.

June 12, 2019

Love how my hair looks and smells

This great product leave my hair looking and smelling great! Excellent value and the money and I’ve never been disappointed in this product. So happy I decided to give it a try!