Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 08, 2014

This product is nothing more than ok... It does what it suppose to do...
    Hair are soft, but not necessarely extra shiny with extra good smell.
    I'm happy I tried it but I probably won't purchase it again.

February 17, 2014

I really love this product. I have tried many shampoo but this one was the best. My hair are so silky and shiny after I use this product.

September 25, 2013

It makes my hair very soft and shiney. it helps make it more managable and it smells great. My teeneage daughters love it too..

June 26, 2013

I love the feel it leaves in my hair, so soft and easy to work with.

1.3/5

May 16, 2012

I am NOT a fan of Dove hair products.

They weigh my hair down and leave a residue.

2.0/5

April 14, 2012

I am not a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioners but thought I would give this a try since a lot of people have raved about it. I found it smelled amazing and fresh, however it didn't really leave my hair feeling more manageable or weightless, I found it to actually weigh my hair down and that it left a build up.

April 13, 2012

I love this shampoo. My hair is very thick and strong and I have tried different products but they just don't leave my hair as soft and silky smooth as this Dove shampoo. It smells great too and my hair always feels smooth and has a great healthy shine after I use it. I recommend it.

February 04, 2012

i use this shampoo and conditioner daily, it works well smells great and doesnt leave a heavy feeling on my hair, the price is great as well

January 10, 2012

I love Dove shampoo and conditioner I use it everyday I have tried many many other kinds and Dove is the number one for me.

November 08, 2011

This shampoo and cond combo is my go to when my hair looks and feels super dry. Both the shampoo and conditioner is so moisturizing, it leaves my hair soft, moisturized and manageable. I would expect this much moisture to weigh down my hair and make it look greasy, but it doesn't! I remember the first time I tried this I was truly surprised. I sort of associate Dove with soaps, I didn't realize their shampoo and conditioners can be that good!! I wouldn't use this on days when my hair needs more "cleaning" and less "moisturizing", on those days this combo would be a bit too much. But on the dry damaged days when I need the replenishing moisture, this is one of the combos I would turn to.