Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.0/5

September 03, 2007

I have to agree with some of the other raters, I am not big on 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioners...because I find they do not work well, leave build up, and generally don't do a lot to make my hair feel cleaner or softer. In any case, I did try this product when I was away on vacation and I did not like it at all. I felt as though there was a film on my hair...

January 04, 2007

No, no, no, aaaaaaand NO. This didn't work for me at all, lots of buildup and my hair just didn't feel clean. I find that to be true of all the 2-in-1s I've tried so far.

3.2/5

December 29, 2006

I HATE 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioners because they always leave my hair feeling horrible. The new Dove 2-in-1s however are actually tolerable. I would not use a 2-in-1 every day though. This would be good for if you had to pack lightly for a trip.

October 06, 2006

I get the itchy scalp from the build-up this product creates.

October 04, 2006

Dove Beautiful Care Shampoo and Conditioner works really well on fine hair. It leaves your hair feeling soft and looking like silk.

People with tougher hair and delicate scalps may not enjoy this product as much, as it is known to some people to cause an itchy head!