Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash
Good

Dove Nutrium Moisture Gentle Exfoliating Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 683 in Body Wash

May 13, 2017

Un bon produit que nous avons bien apprécié! Un léger côté exfoliant très pratique pour la peau, sans être trop. La peau est douce et bien nourrie après la douche ce qui est vraiment bien! :)

March 31, 2017

Anything Dove and I'm there. If I can layer my Dove products, I do (soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, body spray, antiperspirant :-D) This provides a very creamy moisturized feel. I think exfoliating beads are not permitted in products any longer though, but this doesn't need them anyway.

March 02, 2017

I really liked this body wash, it left my skin unbelievably soft after using the first time. This product also also smells very nice, not too strong.

December 19, 2016

Crémeux, odeur agréable, ma peau est doucement exfoliée et toujours douce. J'aime tous les gels douche de Dove. J'essaie tous les nouveaux produits.....

0.5/5

October 14, 2016

When I purchased this I had no idea it contained microbeads as its exfoliant or else, had I known, I would have never bought it! Really disappointed that a great brand like dove is continuing to use these in their products, not only is it harmful to our environment but these plastics don't break down and are harmful to our own health. Beyond the microbeads issue, I found this wash sub-par in comparison to dove's other body washes. The soap itself didn't foam well and seemed to just slip off my body annoyingly.

September 27, 2016

I've been this Dove body wash on a regular basis for my dry, sensitive, eczema-prone skin and it leaves me feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. It works up into a gentle, exfoliating, foam-like lather that can be used year-round.

Pros: Contains moisturizing soybean and sunflower seed oil. Especially great to use on dry knees, elbows, and the back of feet. It's also nice to use all over your legs for gentle exfoliation before shaving to prevent ingrown hairs.

Cons: Steer clear if you're allergic to sodium lauroyl isethionate, glycerin, or parfum (anything scented). I'm not sure how safe the exfoliating beads are for the environment.

Recommended use: Lather up a little bit on a loofa or body brush and this product will last you a while. Since I'm really dry, I still apply body lotion after my shower. You may be able to get away with skipping body lotion if you have normal-oily skin and feel a residual creamy feeling like my mother says she does.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath