Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

March 04, 2011

I also prefer this deodorant to others, as I find it both effective and long lasting. I can use it first thing in the morning, and come home from work at night, and still find it working. I love the baby powder scent myself, although sometimes I like to try out the more exotic scents in their sister line of Dove deodorants. It can sometimes leave a slight residue when I wear black clothing, but I have found that many deodorants tend to do that. All in all, it is still my usual brand.

Updated On: March 04, 2011

As for price, it is one of the higher regular priced deodorants, but I normally wait until I have a coupon to use, or it is on sale before I go out and stock up. But it does tend to last longer for me so it is worth the little extra money.

March 04, 2011

I know alot of people find that the solid white deodarants leave "white marks"; however if you can manage to find a system of putting your shirt on to avoid that, this has always been my go to deodarant. Especially the smell of Origanal is my favorite. I don't like gel as I find they leave a wet, slimy feel. This may leave marks on your clothes, but it never leaves marks on me. You just need a good system!

1.7/5

March 04, 2011

i still get white marks and sweat still shows