Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

March 22, 2013

Smell great, works well and is not too expensive. You can't go wrong to be honest!!!

February 26, 2013

best deodorant ever! smell and effectiveness!

December 05, 2012

This is definitely one of those made for a woman strong enough for a man products. I have never strayed form this product ever since I was given it as a Christmas gift 5 years ago. I love the smell and how no matter how much I perspire I don't stink (at least not bad). My husband actually ran out of his anti-perspirant a while back and used mine (he is very set in his ways that nothing is as good as his deodorant) and was very surprised of the fact that it actually worked. Well duh... why does he think I use it?

3.2/5

November 11, 2012

The scents Dove Anti-Perspirant come in are all very nice but personally it didn't work as effectively as I had hoped.

October 17, 2012

i REALLY LIKE DOVE INVISIBLE SOLID ANTI-PERSPIRANT! NO MORE WHITE UNDERARM STAINS ON DARKER GARMENTS, BUT STILL KEEPS ME "PROTECTED" BOUGHT A FEW EXTRA FOR A CHARITY CAUSE WITH THE EXCELLENT COUPONS THAT WERE DISTRIBUTED IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER.

October 10, 2012

all I can say is I love Dove! this product works great and is good on you pocket too

2.2/5

September 13, 2012

I find Dove antiperspirants to be not as effective as I thought it would be, I found that after a brisk walk I was more sweaty in the pits area than when I use Degree. I found that the sent was not as fresh as it could have been and I found myself doing the OMG! sniff, sniff... hurry and get home to wash thing.. I would not recommend this product to active people as it does not work well!!

September 12, 2012

This stuff is great, especially for sensitive skin, I actually find that it makes my skin softer.

September 06, 2012

Wouldn't use any other brand! Glides on well, doesn't wipe whiteness all over my clothes and the smells are delicious!

August 30, 2012

found this to be one of the best deourants i have every used and there are only a couple i am able to use great product and great price