Dove Original Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Reviews

Use Dove Invisible Solids for outstanding protection that goes on clear.

2.8/5

October 29, 2014

It leave white marks on my clothes which needs to be treated before washing or it will leave a sweat smell in the clothes over time.
    I am a heavy sweater and this is not enough for my needs. The gel kind seems to work better.

August 30, 2014

I don't find this product gives me the clean fresh feeling that lasts throughout my day.

August 29, 2014

this wasn't that good in keeping me from perspiring as I would of thought and I need that in a anti-perspirant.

August 13, 2014

As an anti-antiperspirant, it just isn't effective. Plain and simple.

August 11, 2014

Pretty good product for the price, but would enjoy more variety of scents. And also a bit more protection, longer protection.

2.7/5

August 11, 2014

Love this product it lasted almost all day I did not need to re apply through out the day and the smell is refreshing :)

2.7/5

July 14, 2014

I find that although it does not show - i.e when u life your arms there are no little clumpy balls or anything - but i find it does not mask the odour like it should.... i was quite disappointed by this... i had such high hopes for this. perhaps it was the scent but it just was not what i was hoping for!!

2.8/5

June 29, 2014

Summer has arrived, and I tried this because of the Dove name and the competitive price. For me, it's average. I've had to run to my locker at work a couple of times when it wasn't giving me all I needed in the anti-perspirant department. It doesn't leave residue on my clothes though, which is a good thing.

2.3/5

May 28, 2014

I still stink with this anti-perspirant. I've got back with my old one.

May 28, 2014

It didn't keep me feeling fresh all day.